Platinum level tournament!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
Hey, I'd love to participate in this!
I'm low diamond, could I participate?
11/05/2012 02:00 PMPosted by TaRsOnIs
I'm low diamond, could I participate?

Dia for 5 seasons is quite a bit lol, it's not only about ladder rank.
Can I play, even though I'm under 1000 games?
If you can edit the op to remove the links to the seeding brackets and explain that they are included in the first link it would be helpful.
I didn't see the comment on the main page for a while and I'd assume there might be a few others that don't realize that J, and K are there.
Also emphasize the channel.
The tourney had already started so i don't know if u Guys can play
None of my guys have played any games and they haven't been online

What should I do?
None of my guys have played any games and they haven't been online

What should I do?

On Saturday the 17 at 1 to 3 PM mountain time everyone who has not been able to play there seeding matches get on. and we'll all play are seeding matches. If you can't be on at that time, try to play your matches before then. Post in the Google doc what times you're free to play. try to stay in the tournament channel "Platinum Tournament" that's how I got a hold of everyone in my group. If I've seen that you've put effort into finding the people into your group you'll be fine. but the people who haven't played any seeding matches will be out of the tournament.
It's all of my guys I char friended them over the weekend in group F and non of them were on and non of us (includin me) have played seeding.
Well just be on Saturday and I'll find you some people for you to play your seeding matches with.
Okay last weekend was really the weekend I could so all I can give u is 12-4 fyi.
I've just had some really terrible luck with finding the people in my seeding group to play. Hopefully some of them will be online tomorrow and Saturday.
I posted in the part 2 thread but. What happens to the people who don't have all of their placement matches done? Like how will they be seeded?

Also, if you haven't decided on a pool play format I would suggest doing it GSL style. Seed 1 plays seed 4 and seed 2 plays seed 3, then winners play and losers play. Winner of winners game is 1st, loser of losers game gets 4th, then those with 1 win 1 loss play for 2nd and 3rd.
Also, if you haven't decided on a pool play format I would suggest doing it GSL style. Seed 1 plays seed 4 and seed 2 plays seed 3, then winners play and losers play. Winner of winners game is 1st, loser of losers game gets 4th, then those with 1 win 1 loss play for 2nd and 3rd.

That's the plan.

I posted in the part 2 thread but. What happens to the people who don't have all of their placement matches done? Like how will they be seeded?

You will be seeded by how many points you have if you really want to make up of unplayed matches I'll play you. or set you up to play someone who hasn't played all their games.
I'm ready to finish all of my matches today, lets go!! 2pm CST
Everybody last day to play matches!!!

GL HF
is there a way i can spectate some of these? do you have a stream or a chat channel?
Mountain Time would be 2 hours behind Eastern, right?
11/17/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Amzinoji
Mountain Time would be 2 hours behind Eastern, right?

Yes it is.
11/17/2012 08:42 AMPosted by John
is there a way i can spectate some of these? do you have a stream or a chat channel?
The chat channel is Platinum tournament. The seeding games aren't going to be streamed.