My departure.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I have a feeling I'm gonna leave. Team Liquid anyone?
11/12/2012 02:54 PMPosted by VIPER
I have a feeling I'm gonna leave. Team Liquid anyone?

Can't last there long unless you tread carefully and accumulate favor with the mods

Or don't post and lurk, like:

<------------
Can;t be that hard.
11/12/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Polychrome
There are less trolls to slay. No fun at all. No kyfoids, monochromes, VIPERs, HeReTiCs or blitzes

I think you're the first poster on these forums to calll me a troll.

There might have been some that came before (my slain foe BmFBrando comes to mind), but you're the only one I remember.
There are less trolls to slay. No fun at all. No kyfoids, monochromes, VIPERs, HeReTiCs or blitzes

Why am I a troll?
Take me with you Dacder!
I think you're the first poster on these forums to calll me a troll.

There might have been some that came before (my slain foe BmFBrando comes to mind), but you're the only one I remember.

You are the greatest of them all, hiding behind smoke and mirrors. You fool everyone, but not me! For that reason I must hunt you, but first I will destroy all others that stand in the path that could bring this forum to a glorious age.

Just wondering Polychrome, are you from the Diablo 3 forums or something? Where's the account from?
Ah-ha, Ah-haha.

Polychrome is making fun of me, funny indeed.

But alas, servant of the dark, you have slipped, and shall soon be swept away.
11/12/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Polychrome
You are not an internet troll. I believe you are a real one that has somehow made use of a keyboard and mouse. Sorry, but only humans, korean androids and gods can play this game.

Now this is the trolling I could get behind, very clever I would say there may be hope for you yet but I doubt it...
Please don't. I will miss you to the roots of my soul. Forever yours~
11/12/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Polychrome
Sorry, but only humans, korean androids and gods can play this game.

Wow. That hurt....
11/12/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Orion
Please don't. I will miss you to the roots of my soul. Forever yours~
The problem is that this place simply isn't as fun as Joeyray's for me, it's probably different for most, but that's the truth for me.

:'( Can you take some of the other posters with you....

May haps...

I like the idea of a place made just to chill and write.

How do you feel about chilling?
Why so mean to me? :'(
11/12/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Dacder
The problem is that this place simply isn't as fun as Joeyray's for me, it's probably different for most, but that's the truth for me.
Very well. I shall visit you once in a while in that distant land you call JoeyRays...