My departure.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
11/12/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Polychrome
Just wondering Polychrome, are you from the Diablo 3 forums or something? Where's the account from?

I was born in the shadows. Created by the darkness. I have come to shed light on these forums.

Polychrome is making fun of me, funny indeed.

But alas, servant of the dark, you have slipped, and shall soon be swept away.

Trolls be keeping me down. I never made fun of you, just said these threads would be better without you.
I'll admit, you're extremely good at being subtle. By the way, it's "Darkness" not "darkness", it's proper.
I will slay you last, how about that? You can watch as all the others fall in pools of blood.

What have I done?
I was born in the shadows. Created by the dorkness. I have come to shed light on these forums.

Silly Bronychrome you can't create light from Dorkness.
Maybe we can work together. We will bring the end of blitz's rule. The coup will begin soon.

I'll consider it. Make my decision later
11/12/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Polychrome
Silly Brony you can't create light from Dorkness.

Would you like to be my squire? I need a dolt like you to learn the Way. You can protect these forums in future generations.

11/12/2012 03:16 PMPosted by VIPER
What have I done?

Maybe we can work together. We will bring the end of blitz's rule. The coup will begin soon.

I actually don't rule anything.

HeReTiC is the self-proclaimed ruler of General Discussion and JoeyRay's Bar.
11/12/2012 03:23 PMPosted by blitz

Wait JoeyRay's?
11/12/2012 03:23 PMPosted by VIPER

Wait JoeyRay's?

Yeah, but the RPers don't give a !@#$.
11/12/2012 03:25 PMPosted by blitz
Yeah, but the RPers don't give a !@#$.

Sounds just like them.
Hm I shall wait to voice my oppion of you, but I doubt I will be another soilder in somones army. Perhaps this time I will be just a simple observer
Would it not be cool if this was decided on the field of battle? a 4v4 map anyone? I can put it together.
11/12/2012 03:27 PMPosted by VIPER
Would it not be cool if this was decided on the field of battle? a 4v4 map anyone? I can put it together.
It honestly doesn't matter, his days are numbered.
I certainly have an idea.....

n

o

Yes, I just dodged a 4v4. I dodge pretty much anyone except for my IRL friends.
11/12/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Polychrome
Then this Heretic fellow will have to go down. His time is at an end. I have suspected some foul play from him and his cohort Doncroft. Once these two have been brought to justice, my never ending quest to save this forum from the lesser trolls shall resume.

Dare you declare war on the Don you shall be crushed... Heretic you have a chance but the Dons army is ten folds Heretics. Think twice before opposeing Don for he will crush you like a bug. He is no threat and is not the king but he has the support of the masses, my advice leave Don alone and he will leave you alone, but no matter Heretic will come for you
Yes, I just dodged a 4v4. I dodge pretty much anyone except for my IRL friends.

touche
I actually don't rule anything.

Maybe I am after the wrong man. You may just be a pedant in the end. There was just no way you would be clever enough to be pulling so many ropes.

Then this Heretic fellow will have to go down. His time is at an end. I have suspected some foul play from him and his cohort Doncroft. Once these two have been brought to justice, my never ending quest to save this forum from the lesser trolls shall resume.

Is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

11/12/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Polychrome
Who are Doncroft and Heretic's allies? Do they need slaying?

Almost everyone here is an ally of Doncroft.