Trading infestor nerf for Marine nerf and...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5
\trolololololololololol

this nubs, lose a couple of games and blame the race...

SOMETIMES the problem inst the race... just try to improve against what u lose and stop QQ.

"but im not complaining im losing bla bla bla QQ etc.."

so if ure not losing ur race must be nerfed and u should QQ, and if u are losing improve!
...if ur winrate is 50% already against all the races... gtfo! let the balance things for ppl who know how to play =)
Essex, you got quite a few bites. Pretty impressive.
At least... I hope this a troll.
If it isn't, I've lost all hope for the Zerg race.
as a diamond zerg player, I'll be happy to trade a nerf for the infestor so that marines and forcefield get a major nerf.

we all know forcefield denies micro, and is too game deciding, and is spammable. in fact, this skill is the protoss version of fungal as it denies micro, traps units for inevitable death, cannot be countered when casted. Is it imbalanced? Of course! if fungal gets nerfed, so should this skill too.

marines... the only zerg counters to marines are banelings and infestors. if fungal gets nerfed, marines force auto gg against zerg. marines+split against banelings, gg.

or how about we just nerf infestors and maybe the game will be balanced again. Because its sure as hell not now
I'm speechless. Good troll.
With a post like this I doubt you are diamond... Perhaps diamond league but gold understanding of this game...

Smh....
Mariness do need a nerf. Following the Infestor nerf, Marines need to be psionic so Ghosts can snipe them more efficiently.
11/13/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Essex
as a diamond zerg player, I'll be happy to trade a nerf for the infestor so that marines and forcefield get a major nerf.

Roaches and Ultras eat marines for breakfast. If you want to complain, how about the Marauders that eat Roaches and Ultras for breakfast?

Saying that you believe Forcefields should be nerfed is fine and all, just so long as we can get a buff somewhere that lets us hold off early pressure. :-)

Unless you REALLY want us to build a ton of cannons or 4-gate EVERY game....
Fungal Growth is necessary to defeat mass-marines because, roaches won't do, banelings get too expensive, and ultralisks are too high up the tech tree and require support.

But making Fungal not effect psionic doesn't effect their use against mass marines....but it just doesn't make sense.

To be honest, I don't know why Fungal should effect flying....at all.
11/13/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Essex
marauders destroy archons already

You are clueless essex. This is reeeeeally far from the truth lol
marines... the only zerg counters to marines are banelings and infestors. if fungal gets nerfed, marines force auto gg against zerg. marines+split against banelings, gg.

Except fungal still roots every unit except psionic units annnnnnd marines aren't psionic. So why cry?
we all know forcefield denies micro, and is too game deciding, and is spammable. in fact, this skill is the protoss version of fungal as it denies micro, traps units for inevitable death, cannot be countered when casted. Is it imbalanced? Of course! if fungal gets nerfed, so should this skill too.

i would argue that forcefields MAKE the opponent try and micro instead of A-moving his 2x supply army into my face :) forcefields are however our only defense against early terran all ins and a 200 supply max roach all in. forcefields are not used late game at all since massive units can break down force fields "can be countered when casted btw" unlike the infestor which is basically the most useful thing in the world to a zerg player. a nerf to forcefields can be potentially devastating to a toss in my opinion. The infestor nerf isnt even all that bad...it basically does nothing but make the fungal still hit 9/10 times, and not work vs psionic. and it gives us back an even footing on the mothership coin flip.

fungal is not getting nerfed hard enough to never stop marines (: nice try though