parting pvz is so inspirational

General Discussion
Post Limit:
^
Thank you :)

It inspires Protoss to not take BS from Winfestors ;) Thank you Parting, you're my hero for sparing me a PvZ final that's 80% Zerg favored :P

PvP between Parting and Creator - two of the best Protoss players in the world on the level of Rain. I am in heaven :D
but srsly i must learn that build
11/17/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Zamara
Winfestors

I'm so sick of this word. The level of childish whining on these forums is ridiculous.
11/18/2012 12:03 AMPosted by TechNo
Winfestors

I'm so sick of this word. The level of childish whining on these forums is ridiculous.

More like whinefestors :D
Since the term is 100% accurate, I only see you whining about the word.
oh well at least we still get to see sen vs rain
It's skillfestors actually because of their skill requirement to use. Anyways about the build itself, anyone masters level or better can do it pretty competently, it's pretty much the only decent build against Z these days unless you want to play a macro game where your very unfavored.
11/18/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Zamara
Since the term is 100% accurate, I only see you whining about the word.

Leave it to someone too insecure to post on their actual account to whine like a child.
11/18/2012 12:20 AMPosted by TechNo
Leave it to someone too insecure to post on their actual account to whine like a child.
Since you don't really have an argument, I don't see why a whiner like you is even talking to me. Go bother someone else, kid.
I completely disagree.

You can easily represent parting's pvz as a ratio between two integers.
11/18/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Zamara
Since you don't really have an argument, I don't see why a whiner like you is even talking to me. Go bother someone else, kid.

Kid? Lol. Reaching there. You really are insecure aren't you?

I am a whiner? Look at your post history, you have been whining all day. I'm just tired of seeing immature people like yourself.

Change your attitude about the game and maybe you won't be too scared to show your actual league and resort to buying an account just for posting on the forums. Pathetic.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Thank you :)

It inspires Protoss to not take BS from Winfestors ;) Thank you Parting, you're my hero for sparing me a PvZ final that's 80% Zerg favored :P

Haha. Trust me, I don't feel the slightest ounce of regret or pity roach/ling busting every single protoss I see on the ladder off of like 20 drones.. I don't want to deal with BS immortal/sentry.
Winfestors

Well they have no counter and in mass's counter everything when it's suppose to be a support unit. It's a winfestor
11/18/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Fox
Well they have no counter

HT, Ghosts, seige tanks, colossi

Ok then.
Winfestors

Well, it's just like people calling Brood Lords GG lords or, umm...., people calling...Crap, no other units have nicknames that are based off of balance.
Haha. Trust me, I don't feel the slightest ounce of regret or pity roach/ling busting every single protoss I see on the ladder off of like 20 drones.. I don't want to deal with BS immortal/sentry.
Good for you. Talk to me when you face good Protosses that just crush your face when you use poor openings like that against suckier opponents. Parting just outplayed Sen.