Separatist Space

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
IC:
I grunt;
"I think I'm done here, it seems we've got a bigger problem on our hands right now. I think it's time to earn my pay."
I say. With a nod to Laura and head for the Retribution;
{Boat bay 3? This is Stefan. Prep my ship.}
Laura chuckles. "Because we are politicians, and politics are messy."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had contacted a Gaia ship as I traveled and they were on their way. We would send in a small team of Legates, Hunters, and Relics along with myself to assist in the rescue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Roger that, Stefan, it'll be ready on your arrival.}
OCC: Well, Aurora will be fine. The Survivor will be a bit more of a hassle to get to.

IC:
Two creatures burn in their shells, and several others cry out. One unleashes an electric bolt which slams into Aurora, paralyzing her. It chitters in triumph, and rushes over to her. Before it could get to her, it was burned down along with most of the others by a team of Husks that had just entered. The remaining fled, teleporting out of the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The creature side-steps the blade, and smashes a fist into Saevire, along with clawing the Weapon System in an attempt to destroy it. Screaming is heard, faintly, as the survivor woke up and realized what was happening.
"Markus Devroy." Kit says to the guard slightly irate from the meeting.
"Never heard of him." The guard reported.
Soon I exited warp, the two ships in site, and the Gaia shortly after, and launched Lageso transport. {Aer, I have arrived. Where are my forces and I needed?}
Kit sighs "thanks" she leaves to hopefully find someone who knows him
Aer had finally reached the room where Aurora was, seeing that she was paralyzed and a group of four Exanimus were guarding her. "I see you are okay?" As he poked a dead body, shocking it despite it being dead.

"Yes, I can't move though..." Aurora was paralyzed, not able to move even her head.

.........................................................................................................................................

One shot from the Sniper System pierced this new creature, but the system got hit by the claw and Saevire was pushed back, it was damaged beyond repair for now. The blade grew more intense as it got hotter. "You...Shall...Die..." He leaped through the air, and sending the blade through the throat of the creature, if it had a throat.

.....................................................................................................................................

Aer ignored it, they were perfectly capable, nothing they couldn't handle.
Not getting a reply, we set down near his ship and disembark, our hard light weaponry activated and searching for targets. "Leave nothing dangerous alive, but spare the organics. Perhaps there is hope for them yet."
The creature moved away, but the blade cut through its left shoulder, completely removing it. This really didn't even bother it either, and it gives Saevire a back-hand attack, and sprints away to another section of the ship. The blood marks its path, but the path stops after away while to due its blood clotting.
OOC: Man, I am lost with these last few pages, is the meeting even going on anymore? If so, what's happening in it?

Also, CR, I'm curious as to how one talks when unable to move their head. :P
The T.S.S. Discovery warps in to Aer's ships location and attempts to comunication with the ship.
I meant that she couldn't move her head but she could move her mouth and stuff. As in she couldn't turn left or right.

IC: Saevire ignored the creature, he had to find the woman. She could be important. The tracker was tracking the signature of one human in the ship, moving fast by some of the same creatures.

.........................................................................................................................................

Aer had left the room, strutting around when he heard the noise from something else. Something else that didn't belong there.
IC:
Running aboard the Retribution, I head for boat bay 3;
{Torvus? do you have any idea as to what's going on out there?}
I ask.

OOC:
Kinda confused as to what's going on out there...
any explanations?
We move quickly, my Grinder ready to cut down anything that wasn't abomination or organic friendly. I had no love of the Zerg, but perhaps they would prove higher than their programming someday. "Split up. I will go alone, the rest in teams of three." They nod and split, going down side halls while I continue down the main. Hearing screaming, I pick up my pace.

===================================================

{None, but I've been listening to the meeting the whole time. I don't trust a machine who wanted to destroy organic life shortly before now.}
By the way, there are two ships, Aer's/Aurora's, and the derelict one. I'm guessing you are in the derelict on Zarkun?
Indeed. They landed and unloaded and are now searching.
As Saevire began to close in on the Survivor, the place started looking leess and less like the ruins of a ship and more like a garden within a spaceship. The plants provide a vibrant array of colors and smells, some of them moving in reaction to Saevire. One of them lashes out, a vine attempting to grab its leg. The same was happening to Angelus and the bots with it.
IC:
{Brilliant. Well, I'm off to lend a hand.}
I say, boarding the Phantom, my personal ship.

OOC:
The ship under attack, who does it belong to?
I'm really confused.
That's not to be revealed yet.