Zerg spawning issue

Zerg Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1EuCA34GMg&feature=fvwrel

Skip to 6:10

Yes I understand that this is somebody cheesing and that each race has its own strengths and weaknesses. And yes, I understand that a Zerg trait is that units will always spawn below the hatch/lair/hive, whereas at other production buildings they pop out in the direction of the rally point. What I would like to know is if this can be looked at in the new expansion, or even patched into WoL. Perhaps larvae still stay where they do currently, but when they become an egg they reattach to the hatch/lair/hive and pop out in the direction they are rallied.

Let me know what you think about this possible simple change.

Another much more in-depth analysis can be found in this post here. This was just the only time I've seen a video where it shows the issue so obviously

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/5911773137
(Also posted in general discussion to see what other races think about this change)
[edited to include forum post with more detailed analysis]
I believe this has been suggested before. The biggest effect it has is it changes mineral gathering depending on the spawning position--which only affects the top pros... maybe
11/17/2012 10:05 AMPosted by VapidSlug
I believe this has been suggested before. The biggest effect it has is it changes mineral gathering depending on the spawning position--which only affects the top pros... maybe

part of me says its not that big of a deal but with as many drones as a zerg pops out in a game that probably does add up pretty significantly. In ZvZ for example the zerg with his minerals to the south gets a faster second of mining time added onto each drone. 15 drones later thats 30 seconds extra mining time. Then he takes his natural which on most maps south still has it to the south and north to the north. That 30 turns to a minute etc.

I know ppl like to use this only affects the pros arguement but any difference effects everyone. If anything it affects the lower leagues more in many cases because they lack the skills/mechanics/speed to compensate for it. Its a snowball effect.

not to mention anyone who has ever tried to build a hatch next to a wall and trapped larvae knows its extremely annoying lol