The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Joeyray's Bar
1 2 3 26 Next
It has come to my attention that the inhabitants of these forums are far more cultured and civilized than those of the surrounding areas, and thus need some place to immerse themselves in high class culture, the kind NOT possessed by Thunder’s and Zanon’s PRP Bar. The code of conduct contains only seven words: I reserve the right to shoot you. I have an authentic Zanon Revolver Replica, and I am not afraid to use it. Also, many of the items sold here are made to honor the greatest of RPs and RPers. So, without further ado:

Drink menu.

The Smylez: This drink is completely harmless (please ignore the green smoke) and will do absolutely no damage to your liver and kidneys. Seriously.

Popsicle: Perfect for when the creative juices of your mind are depleted. A favorite of popular author Mockingjay.

The Zanon: Peace, order and justice. Gunpoint to follow.
A Warhawk creation.

Korhallian Burgundy: Extremely flammable. Trust me, I know. *shudder*

The Breakout: Causes you to feel increasingly epic until you suddenly pass out right before reaching maximum awesomeness.

Mothership: It seems like it would be a really great idea, but it costs a ton, and it’s so big you can only have one at a time.
An Owlfeathers drink.

Food menu.

Terran food.

Spectre Scone: Has been know to cause a Crash.

Extra Deliciously Tasty Biscuit: OH BOY! OH BOY! IT’S AN EXTRA DELICIOUSLY TASTY BISCUIT!!

Doom Shrooms: Destroys everything you hold dear. It won’t be hard.

Meat Pie: Actually, no… I have no idea what kind of meat that is… hm. Smells like kitten, maybe.

Scone: Comes in virtually any flavor you can imagine.

Tea and Biscuits: Anyone asking for an explanation will be shot.

Zerg food.

Changeling Swirl (ice cream): The most tasty swirl you'll ever taste. Specially made by a subzero ice cream dispenser created by a certain hybrid. It moves ever so slightly. Induces severe giddiness and euphoria. Don't mind the constant chattering in your head. It'll go away after it takes over your brain.
A Smylez creation.

Marine: Boiled until the shell takes on a delicious red color… or, blue color… or green… you know, I’m beginning to think they already looked like that.

Creepshake: Yes, this is considered food. Haven’t you ever tried to eat Creep? A favorite of famous RPer Vultureling.

Live Creep: In case you think eating needs to be an extreme sport.

Broodling Legs: Get over it. Zerg eat Zerg.

Fried Liver: It seems strangely familiar…

Protoss “food”:

Psi Cherries: Psionic fruit?

Mashed Potatoes: Absorb the tastiness!

Additional Comments:

Please don’t set the liquor on fire, or we’ll have to ask you to leave.

There aren’t any Roaches in the back… but I AM a Roach, so that would be redundant.

Smylez is in charge when I am not around.
Reserved in case I need it for a list of RPs or something.
I'll take a buiscut!

YUUM!
Here you go, my good sir. Enjoy, and do come again.

*is talking fancifully while in the Inn, but not too fancifully*

Might I suggest something of a liquid nature to accompany that?
*Walks in with a monocle, a mustache, and a suit.*

"I daresay good chap, this is quite the institution you have here...what shall I partake in while at this location?"
"Hello, Sir Dacder the Trollsbane. Welcome, and allow me to suggest the Creepshake. It is a most fantastic beverage, very unique."
Popsicle: Perfect for when the creative juices of your mind are depleted. A favorite of popular author Mockingjay.
What the hell! I've been telling the others to do this ages ago and they never did it... But you did... By god, is this a sign that something good is approaching?

Meat Pie: Actually, no… I have no idea what kind of meat that is… hm. Smells like kitten, maybe.
Should we feed that to Mecha?
Except... A bar works so much better then an Inn...
11/23/2012 07:03 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Should we feed that to Mecha?

That seems far too close to cannibalism for my liking, goodman. Let us not do so.

And perhaps Markus would care to explain why a Bar is better than an Inn? I myself can think of no reason why this would be.

11/23/2012 07:03 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
is this a sign that something good is approaching

Indeed. This is a Scone army, and I must say, one of the finest we've ever created.
Good lord! This inn is rather fancy!
I am pleased that you think so, Duke Smylez. Please, do try one of the items I have for sale. Anything for a royal cousin of King HeReTiC.
We are acquaintances united by our desire to create the most holiest of books upon these lands. That is as far as our relationship goes.

I'll have a Breakout. Good o' nostalgia.
I shake my head. "You know, I expanded the Bar to include bedrooms and other such amenities awhile ago. And I think Zanon removed the popsicle from the menu, for I remember seeing the thing on it at one point. Eh, why not combine the two and save space? There's only so much."
It was never on the menu... And we can't combine them unless you god damned fools are willing to compromise.
Oh ho, my good fellow. I see to the heart of your intentions. Staring defeat in the eyes, you seek to recruit the one who will defeat you! I tell you, nay sir! Nay! I will never give in to you!
"Or, I can just steal your menu. Your choice. If I do that, you'll lose as well. I'm only keeping to tradition, nothing more. What do you have against it?"
I can retire here!
11/23/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Or, I can just steal your menu. Your choice. If I do that, you'll lose as well. I'm only keeping to tradition, nothing more. What do you have against it?"
That is just wrong, that is stealing and then Knarled has proof of your behavior.

Just !@#$ing compromise you %^-*!es?!
Aha, but even stealing my menu could not allow you to compete with my credentials! The Quark Lord Smylez himself is a patron of my Inn, along with other respected members of the JoeyRay's community! And I may attempt to revive the old Roach Warren spirit by incorporating a Roleplay into the program.
I chuckle. "I hold the establishment that Zanon and Thunder themselves ran. It is protected against all matter of evils. I am simply protecting the sacred right of the Heir of Zanon. I didn't ask for this position, but I'll be damned if I fail in it." I rest a hand on my revolvers. "Now then...Draw." I whip out both, shooting up a target I'd set up earlier. "HA! No one walked in front of me this time!"