The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
"Don't worry, not a user. I just smelled some smoke from some kids smoking some in the bathroom once. Smelled terrible."
"Must... get... past... writers block...."
Markus... Mary Jane wont do nuthin' bad to you unless someone spikes it with something... Then you're in deep !@#$. You don't hear anyone dying though because of Mary Jane?
Weed? Nonono. There is little wrong with it. In fact, logical patterns show that legalizing it would greatly reduce drug problems.

And the scone is hot as in extremely beautiful.

Here is your Breakout, Mr. Korozain.
*Sigh*

I didn't think I would get a bunch of pot defenders here. But I guess that's the world now a days.

I think I finally broke writers block with an outline of KoP from the beginning to the end :)
*mocking voice*

"Didn't think I'd get a bunch of pot defenders here."

Prove logically why legalizing pot would be bad.

Better yet, tell me where in the Constitution the government is given the power to make it illegal... not that anybody cares about the Constitution anymore.
*mocking voice*

"Didn't think I'd get a bunch of pot defenders here."

Prove logically why legalizing pot would be bad.
Let us see... The Illegal Drug trade will be hurt, less offenses for something so stupid, this is a big step in fighting the war against drugs... So what's wrong with legalizing Mary Jane?
No black market = win (?)

This scone is delightful! Such texture and smell! Nomnomnom....

IT'S GETTING TOO HOT! I'M BREATHING FIRE! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CR. Those are good things.

*slaps CR in face*

Snap out of it, man.
CR. Those are good things.

*slaps CR in face*

Snap out of it, man.
I know, that's why I listed them so I can help you.
*Sigh*

I didn't think I would get a bunch of pot defenders here. But I guess that's the world now a days.

I think I finally broke writers block with an outline of KoP from the beginning to the end :)
Yep, the best way of breaking writer's block is to textwall until it dies.
Whoa, Didn't think I'd get in a flamewar about legalizing pot xD

I do not have a side on the issue, lol. I was simply saying I wasn't expecting to get a bunch of pot defenders here. Thats all, thats it! Lol.

I couldn't care less whether pot is legal or illigal. I personally wont smoke it or digest it or whatever you can do with it because... Reconsidered, why even say this if it will Piss all of you guys off? Lol.

Owl, I thought writers block is when you couldn't think of anything to write? How can you textwall when you don't know what to write?
Whoa, Didn't think I'd get in a flamewar about legalizing pot xD

I do not have a side on the issue, lol. I was simply saying I wasn't expecting to get a bunch of pot defenders here. Thats all, thats it! Lol.

I couldn't care less whether pot is legal or illigal. I personally wont smoke it or digest it or whatever you can do with it because... Reconsidered, why even say this if it will Piss all of you guys off? Lol.

Owl, I thought writers block is when you couldn't think of anything to write? How can you textwall when you don't know what to write?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5pHM-o2_Dk&feature=related
Nor would I. But I don't believe the government has the right to keep idiots from being idiots, which doesn't even work.
Do you know how much revenue they can make off of weed?
Okay, now we're talking debate materiel. I think the government DOES have the right to keep idiots from being idiots. Especially when it costs others their lives because some drunk idiot decided to climb into his car and drive home.
"About as much as they can get from smoking."
12/05/2012 04:10 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Okay, now we're talking debate materiel. I think the government DOES have the right to keep idiots from being idiots. Especially when it costs others their lives because some drunk idiot decided to climb into his car and drive home.
They got rid of the Prohibition because of the revenue Booze made... And Mary Jane wont !@#$ you up unless someone spikes it with something deadly.
Irrelevant. Where in the Constitution is the big fedral guvmet given the right to do that?
True, because 30% of people were addicted to alcohal, so illigalizing it didn't stop them. If nobody was addicted when the illigalized it I don't think we would have as many drunk drivers killing people.

KO, It doesn't have to be in the Constitution to make it right. It's just common sense. If drunk drivers are killing people, make it illigal to drink and drive, if gangs kill innocents to get more weed then illigalize weed. It just makes sense.