The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
The government isn't very effective at keeping idiots from being idiots. For example terrorism, drunk driving, doing drugs, getting kids a proper education, etc."
Agreed, SF, but just because they're not effective at it does that mean they should stop trying? Can you imagine if the Government just gave up because they're not very good at keeping idiots from being idiots? We would have Chaos!

EVERYONE would have no education, we would all smoke weed and drive home drunk and... it would be chaos. If it is illigal, then all of the law abiding citizens don't get high and dont drink and drive and there are less murders, less danger on the roads, less problems more happy :))
12/05/2012 04:14 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
if gangs kill innocents to get more weed then illigalize weed. It just makes sense.
And that encourages the Drug Trade ya stupid git.

12/05/2012 04:14 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
make it illigal to drink and drive
You are late to the show...

Weed doesn't make you !@#$ing stupid unless someone spikes it with something dangerous... Use that brain of yours that you were born with.
"Well, being the government, if it can give them the extra buck, especially with the way that the economy takes a dump every few years, you'd think they would disband the law against it. And in the case of education I mean that some people can't afford it, some kids have to drop out to take care of their families, hell, most colleges won't even think about accepting you if you have lower than 80% in anything starting from Grade 10."
When Alcohol was illegalized, it became more desirable and alcohol related murders went up.
I was talking to SF, besides, do you honestly believe that gangs are going to meet up and "Trade" their weed? BAHAHa!

*Mocking but teasing voice*

"Use that brain of yours" :P

How did we get on this discussion anyways? I didn't mean for this, ya'll need to calm down. I happen to agree with you guys(Mostly) so calm down, lol.

SF, To be honest I couldn't understand your post :S
If you agreed with us... You wouldn't be against us in the first place... And you don't know anything about Trade... Look at the Slave Trade... They are trading them for money.
You disappoint me, Markus. I never took you for a government lover.
Are you endorsing the slave trade? You just related slaves with weed!

I do agree with you, I just wanted to see your guys' arguments that you made. Pretty sound, but not valid :S

I can help with that though.

KO, I am not a government lover, haha. Where did you get that?
You should learn your history... And have you ever heard of the New Black Gold?
-_-

Just drop it.

ALL I said was I didn't think I would find so many pot lovers here! Thats it! That's all this is about!
-_-

Just drop it.

ALL I said was I didn't think I would find so many pot lovers here! Thats it! That's all this is about!
So... I'm a pot lover just because I'm for legalizing it? Many of our problems with Mary Jane could end if it was legalized... I feel insulted.
I would type up a full argument, but I am using a phone and my WPM is about five.

And I got it from post #322.
I DIDNT SAY YOU WERE A POT LOVER!! I had said that before you had even posted on the topic!.. I think? Right?

I did not insult you! Directly or inderectly! You just said you are for legalizing it, I did not call you a pot lover, you did not say you were a pot lover. I don't know how you got that out of that!

KO, #322 is CR..
"I am not a pot lover. I am just saying that being the fact that so many troubles could be averted and that the government could be more stable if they legalized it. And in fact, you did say 'I didn't think I would find so many pot lovers here'."
12/05/2012 04:34 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I DIDNT SAY YOU WERE A POT LOVER!!

12/05/2012 04:30 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I didn't think I would find so many pot lovers here!
*eye twitch*

When someone defends pot, it is safe to assume they're a pot lover. That assumption was easily destroyed by your very next post which went on to make a sound argument.
"That's like saying if someone defends a racist they're a racist."
No, That's like saying if someone defends a racist it is safe to assume they are racist. That is a true statement. However, an assumption can always be wrong in some cases. In this case, the assumption was wrong.
Yes, #322 is you Markus.