The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
Okay, someone with a special problem is accused of being racist and you defend him... Are you a racist now for defending him?.....

And who all thinks that Martlin Luther King was just another Malcolm X as well?
Ah, I see it, KO. No, my argument was just saying if the government stopped enforcing laws we would have chaos. I was NOT saying that the government should enforce the laws any more or less, just stating a fact.

I think we should drop this, no? CR, your job as Sheriff is to stop these arguments, not start them.
Lol.
Not loling you, mark.

I'm not saying the govment shouldn't enforr laws. I'm saying some laws shouldn't exist.
I didn't mean to piss you all off! Lol, I'll remember to just shut my !@#$ing mouth. All I was doing was debunking SF's argument saying just because the government sucks at it, doesn't mean they should stop trying.
Yes, it does. They're wasting tax dollars and makint the problem worse at the same time.
I'm not the Sheriff... How many time do I have to tell you? I'm just the "temporary" one that is "secretly" not taking over.
12/05/2012 04:47 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I'm not saying the govment shouldn't enforr laws. I'm saying some laws shouldn't exist.

Agreed! Lol, I agree with all of you! I guess its just in my personality to argue. I suck at online relationships... Or really anything online... Or really any relationships xD

12/05/2012 04:52 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Yes, it does. They're wasting tax dollars and makint the problem worse at the same time.

That's all the government ever does :P

I love the bumpersticker that says I'll take my guns my freedom and my money, you keep the change.

CR, you only told me once. You were the one who wanted to be Sheriff really badly, then someone gave it to you. I never saw the announcement that said you weren't the sheriff.
And I was just looking for a way to power up me Inn.

Drinks anyone?
LOL, how true that is -_-
"Actually the government does provide useful things. The salary of the military, the salary of government workers, the salary of Canada's doctors, and of course they spend it on ways to increase productivity and speed of which people get to work. But they do spend it on stupid things.

"And you know what's depressing?"
The government provides none of that. The taxpayers produce it all, the Govment merely organizes if.
12/05/2012 05:00 PMPosted by ShadowFury
That the people don't even vote for the President? Electors vote for them, so our vote doesn't count...
"So, how does the government get the money if they don't charge the public to do improve their quality of life? But the depressing thing is that actors, actresses and professional athletes all make more money than those who fight for their country, which can destroy their humanity and can kill them."
Logical. Unless you suggest we loot our enemies and use their wealth to build nice mansions for our troops... an idea I support.
12/05/2012 05:04 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
That the people don't even vote for the President? Electors vote for them, so our vote doesn't count...

Well... Yes that is true but we vote in the people who vote... so... yeah. Agreed but I am defending the logic behind it.
Your vote counts because Electors don't want to get lynched.
Add this to the list and give 99% of all the revenue generated from this dessert to me.

Changeling Swirl (ice cream) l- The most tasty swirl you'll ever taste. Specially made by a subzero ice cream dispenser created by a certain hybrid. It moves ever so slightly. Induces severe giddiness and euphoria. Don't mind the constant chattering in your head. It'll go away after it takes over your brain.

You can remove some info because a certain sheriff may not approve. In fact, let's do that now.
Oh, oh! You called me a traitor KO? Such words stings my heart! Ohohoho!
Hmm... I'll put it under Zerg food. Welcome back, your Madness. Will you be staying long?
No, I am just passing by to see what's going on. Won't be RPing.