The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn.

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Zarkun... Zanon was supporting smylez.
Yea, who said I actually lost? Where did this conversation take place?
It occured when your thread died.
*holds up pencil sketch of a Zergling*

I drew. Oh, perhaps that is not what you referred to...

Would you like a scone?
I'm sorry... But I might have to side with Knarled on this one.
"That depends. Is it altered in any way, and why are you so nice all of a sudden?"
Oh my... can it be? After all these threads, will the Zanon's PRP Dynasty be overthrown? I can scarce believe what I hear! Treasonous talk from the mouths of those who were once the tyrant's most loyal followers!

And heavens, NO! I have never poisoned a customer. THat said...

*empties small vial over scone*

Enjoy your scone.

-Zanon quote.
You so paranoid! Lighten up!
"What was in the vile?"
Vial good sir! I see that you are already shaken up quite badly! Your nerves are everywhere!
I'll have a Korhallian Burgundy, and do you serve Steak and Potatoes?
I shake my head. "None of your crazy mumbo, jumbo today, smylez. I have serious things to consider."
Hm... not at this time, I fear, but perhaps I shall add that to the menu. Yes, I believe that is indeed a good plan, but I shall have to wait for my suppliers to deliver such things. I will place the order now.

And here is your drink. An excellent choice, good sir.
I should acquaint myself with the menu.

11/23/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shake my head. "None of your crazy mumbo, jumbo today, smylez. I have serious things to consider."

Like your retirement plan or lack thereof? Smells like victory.
Then at least give me some of your finest Korhallian Burgundy... Some serious !@#$ is about to happen in SS thanks to Laura.
Here it is. Very good year. It was laid down by NickDaMan. Almost as old as I am!
11/23/2012 07:41 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Some serious !@#$ is about to happen in SS thanks to Laura.

...meaning?...
*I draw the roach in close to me and I whisper in his ear* Zarkun is going to start a love plot in SS... And I mean she's gonna get nasty... And it involves a unsuspecting victim.
Meaning: tread carefully, Stefan.
well that's going to be awkward... Stefan's in like his...late 60s...