Separatist Space, IV

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Kor'Tyrgone whips out his sabre. "You! I arrest you in the name of the Imperium!"

Lt. Scout?

11/29/2012 02:47 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Also noticing Luis.

You mean Lt. Keith Scout :P I do that all the time idk why!
I love taking people's typos literally.
KO i replied to your comment and mark he's talking to me
No, I wasn't actually. I was taking a cheap shot at Markus.
oh lol ok
Cynthia had stopped the machine before they continued. "Policemen... Wonder if they are trigger happy? And you can give me my brother, I can take him back to my ship... Plus we don't need normal medical care, we aren't even full Terran."
IC: "no no i got this" i coughed, my vision starting to produce static. "mind if i come aboard i'm starting to feel a little-" i stumble and go on one knee before standing up. "ya" i croaked
Lt. Scout was taken back. "Me?" He then looked over each of his shoulders. "This guy? The guy who saved your life?" He added, moving out of the way of your Sabre.
OOC: Time to attempt to RP out of this mess that Mark's left for me. :P

IC: I turn to Samantha.

"Well, I guess you're on your own....please do me a favor, never tell anybody I was involved, if you have to...make something up. Please, I didn't mean to get into this mess, I didn't ask for this."

Oh god...what have I gotten into?
The Vaxarus bot walks off the ship, and says simply "Flawed machine." It walks away from the ship, trying to find a observation point.
Cynthia sighed, uncertain in what she should say. "Fine, but don't hack into the computers, don't access them at all, don't go through my mind... You know, privacy?"

......................................................................................................................................

Alexandria then checked what kind of weapon the guard had. It was a stun pistol, easy to use and it required ammo in the form of charges.
"i barley have the energy to stand" i said before following her
OOC: My bad, Dac. Like I said several times. The RP is just one giant mess that is no fun to clean.

IC:

"Don't blame you one bit. Thank you... I think..." She says with a frown. Stepping backwards a few steps, she runs full speed at a wall and runs up it, grabbing a windowsill. Pulling herself up, she continues to hop from one windowsill to the next, climbing to the top of the tower.
Okay...now time to find somebody to help you out..

I walk over to the policemen, who are just now awakening.
"Who are you?" The policeman asks, wincing at the light that was entering his world once more.
Alexandria put one hand on the forehead, delicately taking out a moiety of the guards memory that surrounded the key code for the bracelet. Next was the easy step, putting the alarm bracelet on the guard himself... When he would leave the house he would trigger it.

..............................................................................................................................................

Cynthia just glared at him. "And you are a machine, you aren't human, you aren't Protoss, and you sure ain't Zerg... What are you, Cyborg now?"
"I'm Alida, do you...need any help? There's a hospital right over that way." I say, nodding my head in its direction.
"you would call me a robot. an abomination, freak of nature, a block of metal, your pick" i said with a sour distaste in my mouth.
The police officer rubbed his eyes. "I... Dont know... I have this pounding headache... I better get back to the station and report what happened..." As he was getting up, he bumped his partner.

"Frank! Frank wake up!"

'Frank' Moaned.