(2v2) How to stop a double 2rax (in ppvtt)

Protoss Discussion
Hey, my friend and I both play protoss, and yes, we're bronze 2v2, no shame. We get crushed everytime by double terran teams (which seem to be 3/4's of the gold league teams) that do any sort of marine pressure. We won against one, because they set their rally point in our base after their initial attack, and were too busy pressing a to realize that we managed to stop it with pulled probes and were killing their reinforcements for five minutes.

Anyways, what openers would you reccomend blindly against double terrans in 2v2? I say blindly, because scouting terran doesn't really happen until you get a stalker, and even then is easily shut down. Any help would be appreciated.
2 fax tech lab reactor or just 2 rax no add-ons?
no add ons, with a 3rd i think
If its just marines have your stalkers kite them back to your base. A double 1-gate expand can work, but given the amount of cheese in 2v2s you can pretty safely just do a 3-gate expand.

Use FF + zealots or kiting with stalkers. Also guardian shield + zealots destroys marines if you prevent them from kiting you.
2gate robo is safest no matter what they go.
I've tried getting out some early sentries to have energy built up, but the marines always seem to get to my base right when I get 2-3 sentries and a single stalker. I typically poke with the scouting stalker, and if I see marines in the 5-8 numbers, we lose, pretty much.

I've lost every time I've opened with a 3gate robo, and expanding doesn't pay off before the marines are stutter stepping on in

Also, I haven't heard of 2gate robo, only 3. Link to build?

Trying not to be too negative, but losing to terrans who never build more than 1 type of unit is really frustrating
in bronze you literally just have to constantly produce probes and make sure you resources are as close to 0 as possible. If you have a lot of bank throw down some more gateways.

NEVER que up units (with the exception of probes, i que up to two probes on each nexus [max]) and make sure to use control groups and hotkeys.
12/04/2012 10:13 PMPosted by echo
2-3 sentries

3 sentries can hold a 1 FF size ramp with constant FF for a couple minutes. You easily have enough FF the ramp at the natural especially if your partner also has sentries. This should prevent the marines from ever reaching you. Even better if you can split the marines so you can pick off a couple with each round of FF.

It is the one benefit of a double protoss team. If you both are used to 1v1 strategies and get a normal 6-8 sentry count, you can pretty much FF the world off no matter what the terrain looks like. Don't underestimate the power of FF from 12-14 sentries :D
Ok, cool. We'll try that out. I usually like to get out a forge a bit early and get level 1 weapons to help offset the dps disparity, but I guess I can focus on sentries more. It would be nice if sentries had a tiny dps boost, to help hold the early pressure
12/05/2012 10:34 AMPosted by echo
Ok, cool. We'll try that out. I usually like to get out a forge a bit early and get level 1 weapons to help offset the dps disparity, but I guess I can focus on sentries more. It would be nice if sentries had a tiny dps boost, to help hold the early pressure

Vs terran you don't want to start with weapons 1 . Start with armour one and gaurdian shield from sentries.. The marines will be next to worthless.