Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Let's keep in mind they only purge certain worlds.
Ehh you have to realize Tyranids probably breed faster than the Orks and even so after consuming some Ork DNA they will breed quicker and the Tyranids are WAYYY tougher and your talking about quintillions upon quintillions of bugs (no joke thats how much tyranids their are in da universe)

EDIT: Was thinking about starting an RP about Ravens
Define Ravens.
..Maybe you should have more experience on your belt before you start things that you don't have experience for... No offense.
"Again, Ork's united would destroy the Tyranids. You know why? Because Orks united could take down an army of Necrons. And Necrons could easily defeat the Tyranids. You know why? Their damn near immortal."
Ravens?

What Ravens? Birds? Blood Ravens? The sc2 unit?
Not to mention Necrons are metal.
12/23/2012 10:06 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Again, Ork's united would destroy the Tyranids. You know why? Because Orks united could take down an army of Necrons. And Necrons could easily defeat the Tyranids. You know why? Their damn near immortal."
I believe the Orks also managed to defeat Titans as well.
"Eldar or Imperium? Or is it the Bio-Titan?"
If memory serves, the Eldar are capable of containing and destroying an Ork infestation all on their own.
The Titans, War Machines of the Imperium that are big.
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Titan
"Ah. Okay. If they captured one they would just pull it apart or somehow kill themselves with it."
12/23/2012 10:18 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Ah. Okay. If they captured one they would just pull it apart or somehow kill themselves with it."
If they know it's a prize of the Imperium, they will either Destroy it, Take it apart, or somehow commander it... But the latter is less likely.
I think they'd kill themselves with it. Just my two sense based on what I've seen in game play.
I have to say, the Orks that I faced on Space Marine seemed smarter than the average bunch. Instead of destroying the Planetary Defense System, they commandeered them and used them against the Imperium. No modifying at all... Then I saw a group of them use Combat Shields as well.
"Yeah. In the game Space Marine the Ork's must've been led by an extremely intelligent Mekboy. And they said the Chieftain must've been a genius.

"In other news, I could take on about 14 five year old kids in a fight."
Hmm... Wont let me go back into the DA chatroom. :\
Sorry for double posting... But...

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone out there!
"Have you ever noticed how it is always a Christmas special for TV shows? Is Christianity really the largest religion in the world. And Christmas is (most likely) not Jesus's birthday. If you like I can tell you why the Catholic church chose December 25th to be the official birth date of Christ."
...I'll pass...