Rekatan High Masters Stream! - OFFLINE

Zerg Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
Building moar stuff!
^^
^_^
^_^
I wanted to watch, but for some reason none of those videos load. Nor do they for almost any site except Youtube. $^%#
01/05/2013 06:16 PMPosted by TbBullitt
I wanted to watch, but for some reason none of those videos load. Nor do they for almost any site except Youtube. $^%#

You can't get the stream to load? Can you load other twitch.tv streams?
Nah, nothing on twitch.tv works.
Love your stream. Enjoying the swarmhosts. You got me interested in using them in my games and its way more fun since watching how you use them. You're awesome dude keep it up.
01/05/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Nasreth
is there any way you could get the quality level to be chosen by the viewer? i used to love watching your stream but my cpu cant take the 1080p :(

Unfortunately I can't do that without twitch.tv partnership, which I can't get at a whopping average of 5-20 viewers :(

I have had probably 20-30% of viewers say they get too much video lag to watch though, which I suspect is due to the 1080p... I may lower the quality back to 720 so that people aren't alienated by slow connection.

01/05/2013 06:47 PMPosted by TbBullitt
Nah, nothing on twitch.tv works.

Ouch man, I'd raise some hell with twitch until they help you get it sorted out.

01/05/2013 08:18 PMPosted by thatGuyAgain
Love your stream. Enjoying the swarmhosts. You got me interested in using them in my games and its way more fun since watching how you use them. You're awesome dude keep it up.

Thanks I really appreciate it! Days like yesterday deflate me a bit so it's good to hear that the stream is helping people :D
On that note, streaming in 720p, help me test it!!
Figured it out...going to try to start watching you. Always enjoyed your playstyle.
01/06/2013 08:25 PMPosted by TbBullitt
Figured it out...going to try to start watching you. Always enjoyed your playstyle.

Great, glad to hear it man. I'll be on for a couple hours later tonight around 7PM EST. Work nights are a bit more hit or miss for me but I'm trying to make it more consistent.
A wild Rekatan has appeared!
Holy crap my thread almost hit page 2...

FIXED!
I may be drinking tonight O.o
Don't like Eagles???? Go away!!!
A couple hours of funzies :D
What times do you usually play? I never catch you on and always just watch the past broadcasts.
01/17/2013 10:20 PMPosted by thatGuyAgain
What times do you usually play? I never catch you on and always just watch the past broadcasts.

Weekdays I'm sometimes on around 6-7PM for a couple or three hours. Weekends are kind of a "start whenever" deal which usually last for 6-8 hours. I always update my twitter with the start time when I know - @rekstarcraft

I should be on tonight around 7:30-8:00