Reaper (RP)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
i know i was just quoting the site ..... meh ....
Added everyone to the char list.
OOC: Updated Char sheet now that I actually know the purpose of this Zerg.

<Dacder>
Char name: Von Quiqui

Char appearance: A Roach, roughly 6'2, Black with striped of Red, Green, and Orange. Large teeth and claws, and a rather sinister face. Bright golden eyes.

Char abilities: Spit Acid (No explanation), Regeneration (Can rapidly heal his wounds when needed, takes a great deal of energy.

Char backstory: He was a personal favorite of his Queen, and when he came of age he knew basic military techniques, and so was sent to lead a group of Zerg to fight off a group of Terran. He's rather new, and is extremely Machiavellian. "Victory at all costs" is his motto, and he hesitates not to attack, torture, and kill.... Somehow, through it all though, he gained free-will. The Zerg hunt him now, but cannot catch him and his band, who also gained free will through some random mutation. It's a disease, which is why the Zerg can't get him...but he wants him, and the band he leads, to be on the top. He hates Terran utterly, and Protoss nearly as much.
<ShadowFury>
Name: Mo'rye
Appearance: Much like a Queen. Eyes burning orange and skin slightly tinted green. She also has a taller stature than most Queens and her talons are longer.
Abilities:
Transfusion: As per normal, the ability to use a saliva to heal fellow Zerg.
Mutate Strains: Having the ability to tinker with genetic engineering allows Mo'rye to change its fellow Zerg, though this takes a great amount of time.
Creep Tumor: Having the ability to spawn a tumor like creature that spreads creep on the ground around it.
Telepathy: Allows the being to communicate with others, and control other Zerg.
Backstory: Leading a small, devilish Hive Cluster, Mo'rye was originally on Char, but soon sent out with some Drone's and Zerglings to a desolate planet, or so she thought. It was home to a large sum of Terran 'Reapers' and a scientist of some kind. Here she ended up removing all connection to the swarm, but how was still a mystery. She colonized and kept low to avoid detection. The largest part being that their Hive was planted within a mountainside. Every now and again she would send Zerglings out to try to find anywhere else they can spread. But the Terrans were venturing out more, soon the Hive Cluster and herself would be discovered...
Try not to make references to locations, it forces me to give away details.

Given away detail #1: The project is based on a mobile ship.

I will consider both applications, but no promises.
"Well, you're the one keeping back information about our characters. And yes, please consider both. (Translation: Damn, he isn't promising anything)."
Edited to make it more interesting, and yes, please do consider both, and at least take one...
God damn it is their room for one more minor Zerg character (might be part of SF brood or something.)
Mecha, if you were paying a lick of attention.... Then you would then realize that SF and Dacder might not have a Zerg character.
uhhhhh they do. Dacder has a Roach and SF has a quen
12/07/2012 07:49 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I will consider both applications, but no promises.
<MechaGhidrah>
Char name: Hades
Char appearance: A Devouring One (super Zergling) with two blue bands going across his back like racing stripes. Also has a scar over one eye
Char abilities: Adrenal Boost: Gives Hades the abilty to go 80 miles per hour and when under its effects he is much faster attacker.
Prey Drive: Gives Hades a single but overwhelming drive to kill his prey. While under the effects he has much more endurance and is much harder to shake in a chase and causes him to have an even greater bloodlust than usual.
Char backstory: He was the experiment of the Broodmother leading the Tartarus Brood which was on the brink of destruction due to a Terran task force's excessive use of upgraded Hellions and Reapers. After his birth Reaper and Hellion raid success dropped fifty percent. He is extremely sadistic and cruel and loves a good chase. Stories are told of him and his ferocity and speed and has become legend to Reapers having seen him fight.

Please accept me :D
12/08/2012 07:36 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Gives Pluto the abilty to go over a 100 miles per hour and when under its effects he is much faster attacker.
Yes, Hades was also known as Pluto.... But his name isn't Pluto it's Hades in this RP..................................................... 100....................................................................................................................................................miles......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................PER..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mecha, I exercise my right as a practiced DM to deny you Zerginess. You are hearby required to be Terran.

KO, Ignore this if you want, I'm just making a point. Mecha, I could kill this ling in a single blow while he's running. All Teo need do is hold his gunblade straight out while Hades is midleap or midcharge.
To many Exclamation marks CR. Way to many...

ON TOPIC: Educated guess (AKA Guesstimate)

To give you all some perspective on speeds of organic animals. Here are creatures on Earth's top 10 fastest (land biased) animals.
Cheetah- 75MPH sprint (can't maintain the speed)
Antelope- 60MPH
Coyote- 43MPH

Keep in mind that these are all quadruped (4 feet) animals. The zergling bounces on two legs and is therefor very different.....
And so we come to the Kangaroo. (closest animal I could think of)
The Kangaroo has a SPRINT (if that is the correct word for bouncing fast for a short time) speed of 44MPH.

tl;dr
Given that: A Zergling with adrenal glands is going to be faster than a Kangaroo.
I conclude: I would not expect a speed much above 55, perhaps 65 on the high end, for a Zergling.

That is about 50% of your 100MPH request.
................... its a SHORT speed boost and normally he goes about 50-60 miles per hour. Alright ill edit it and Zarkie only KO can deny me being a Zerg since it is HIS RP
12/08/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Zanon
To many Exclamation marks CR. Way to many...
I have not been in a good mood at all this week.... I personally don't give a !@#$ about how many Exclamation marks I make....

And then of course someone pulled a *@@%!!%% move because Elsword has unlimited stamina on weekends....
Just dont be a %#%!#!#! to us please CR cause Joeyrays is no place to take your anger out on everyone.
"Mecha, everyone usually lets off steam here when their angry anyways, he should be allowed to, especially since most of us our slightly luckier if not much luckier."
Clearly I'm not taking out my anger on everyone.... I'm just equally pissed. And you haven't been here have you when Jester and SF cussed throughout an entire day.