This Is Their Story: Chapter VI

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
"I'll get them, make some cover for me?"
DM:
With the sound of shattering ice, the Bandit CO stands up and charges Jared with murderous hate.
I curse and roll out of the way, coming up with an energy blade and slicing a hamstring. "Look buddy, killing you would be a favor, but we have questions."
I unfold Darkstryker, and kill two Beastmasters. The others fire pistols at me and run.

"Cover!" I lay prone in the dirt.
DM:
With shorted circuits, he falls to his knees, sliding a couple of feet. Awkwardly turning, he draws a combat knife.
I draw the other energy blade. "Look pal, I'm not going to kill you until I have answers. So give up."
DM:
He flicks his helmet open, his eyes inhuman and primitive. Taking the knife in both hands, he stabs himself through the neck and topples forward, dead.

IC:
Flying through the air, I fire off a set of frag rounds, crippling the remaining Beastmasters.
"Damnit! In the bunker!"

{Stefan! You comin'? Or are ya gonna assist Cole?!}
I curse and dive into the bunker, tackling an emerging soldier and running him through. "We take off the next ones hands and legs."
"I got the perfect thing for that..." I point to Darkstar. "So thats what the jagged hook endings are for..."
IC:
Landing with a resounding thud, I spray the remaining Bandits with penetrator rounds. Ducking inside the bunker, I shake my head;
"This is crazy!'
"At least it's a bit of challenge. I was getting tired of mindless foes." I look around. "The guard I interrogated said the prisoners were in here somewhere. Where do we start?" I check the next room, seeing only the bloody remains for bandits caught by penetrator rounds. "Damn..."
"Let's just keep going...-" I hear a loud screeching noise in my head. I hold my head in the intense pain. It passes soon after. "!@#$... I think we're close to that Kerrigan thing." I keep moving, Darkstar in hands.
IC:
"And this is where I come in handy."
I say, tapping away at a security console. In a few moments I bring up a floor plan of the bunker;
"Now... where would I keep prisoners here?..."
I murmur, looking over the schematics.
I search another room, finding weapons lockers. "Hey, we got weapons here. Who's for busting open the lockers?"
I kick the door in then rip it off the top hinge. "Answer." We see...
IC:
I logout, and enter the room;
"No need."
I say, using my ID pass to open them up.

DM:
More standard issue NR rifles (battle and assault) plus plenty of ammo.
@Korozain:
Any power guns perhaps?
I already kicked the door in...

Not for now.

IC: "Let's go, this way..." I go towards the end of the bunker towards the stairs.
I sigh and grab the ammo, sticking it in the pack on my back. "Well, at least this was a semi successful trip." {McKenzie, bring the APC to the compound. Confirmed cleared of hostiles on the outside.}
OOC:
There were more than one.
You can give the rooms, I'll fill in the details.

Remember by standard issue, I mean the 3 round type. (pen, frag and explosive) and that's what the ammo is for. you'll need a NR gun to use the stuff.

IC:
Following behind Kain, I try and remember the layout for NR bunkers.