"Knarled. You better sleep with one eye open tonight."
Why...?
12/20/2012 05:16 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Make a, "Biggest A-hole" award. =)

i might qualify or one oif those
Awards begins on New Year's!
12/26/2012 04:00 PMPosted by smylez
Awards begins on New Year's!
What time? We should pick a time where most of everyone will be on.
Noonish? I'm sure people have plans for the evening.
I'm gone new years day.
I feel like I should win the most subtle return to the forums and bar.
Now, if my dear friend Owlfeathers gets on, he may very well be the only one who knows my true identity...

Though... who knows if a Changeling can truly keep it's identity a secret..?

Such things are so far from my levels of comprehension... C;
Have a merry christmas you crazed drunkards, prepare for some chaotic New Years.
He's back...

*A Changeling Statue appeared out of nowhere and hundreds of people were worshiping it*
Mother of God...FLEE!
My dear Raven, you cannot make a statue out of something amorphous~
*replaces said statue with a double helix*
There.
WORSHIP SCIENCE!
I kill myself, then reform from the dead body parts before worshipping the god.
Meh, SF created that one. He even built a shrine from under the floorboards. Any who... Welcome back, sir.
HBRB, is that you?
It's him smylez. Things are gonna get KRAZEE!
I feel like I should win the most subtle return to the forums and bar.
Now, if my dear friend Owlfeathers gets on, he may very well be the only one who knows my true identity...

Though... who knows if a Changeling can truly keep it's identity a secret..?

Such things are so far from my levels of comprehension... C;
Have a merry christmas you crazed drunkards, prepare for some chaotic New Years.
I jumped a bit when I saw "SlnderBurito" as being the most recent poster on Amnesia. Welcome back, you amorphous blob of creep or whatever you actually are.
Don't you think that we need to find some way to decided who is the best winner of the forum? I only wish that there was some concrete and succinct way to figure out who is the best person to not be nominated for president. I don't even know what I am talking about at the moment. You call me crazy but I have no idea what you are yapping about at all because my state of my is really sounder than you, your friends, and your families. It's funny to think that you are reading all of this junk that I am writing for no apparent reason. Why are you still here? Why are you feeling the need to still go through this wall of text that I made just to screw with you? It is a truly sad thing that you are still reading this. Maybe there was a reason for writing jargon.

You plan on bringing back Ceneris Owls?

EDIT:
GAKLDFHAERAHEFFA SCREW IT!
*Smacks Owlfeathers repeatedly* HBRB HAS RETURNED!! YOU DARE?!?!
Don't you think that we need to find some way to decided who is the best winner of the forum? I only wish that there was some concrete and succinct way to figure out who is the best person to not be nominated for president. I don't even know what I am talking about at the moment. You call me crazy but I have no idea what you are yapping about at all because my state of my is really sounder than you, your friends, and your families. It's funny to think that you are reading all of this junk that I am writing for no apparent reason. Why are you still here? Why are you feeling the need to still go through this wall of text that I made just to screw with you? It is a truly sad thing that you are still reading this. Maybe there was a reason for writing jargon.

You plan on bringing back Ceneris Owls?

EDIT:
GAKLDFHAERAHEFFA SCREW IT!
Quite possibly.
^SHISHISHI!