Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
"Pretty much what Zarkun said. The saying 'No plan survives contact with the enemy' also comes to mind."
I nod in agreement. "Here, here."
"Ladies and gentlemen,
Boys and ghouls,
Step right up!
Behind this curtain lies a ghastly concoction
Of delight, horror, fantasy and terror!
Your every wish is our command,
Your every whimsical desire brought to life.
But I'm warning you, there's always a price -

Welcome to the greatest show unearthed!

The dark carnival is in town,
You'd better be ready:
Just follow the parade
Of dancing skeletons;
Full of ghoulish delights
Around every corner -
Don't tell your parents you're here,
They will soon be mourners

Welcome to the lower birth,
The greatest show unearthed:
We appear without a sound,
The darkest show around,
We will leave you in a daze -
Madness, murder, dismay!
We will disappear at night,
With blood on the concrete

I will be your ticket taker -
Come inside, it's a dream!
Enter the fun house of mirrors,
No one can hear you scream.
We can supply anything
That your heart desires,
But the consequences
Will surely be dire.

The darkest show around,
Madness, murder, dismay!
With blood on the concrete

Come inside
For the ride,
Your deepest darkest fears

The best night
Of your life,
You're never leaving here

The unknown,
The unseen,
Is what you're gonna find

Witness this,
Witness that,
Until you lose your mind!

The darkest show around,
Madness, murder, dismay!
With blood on the concrete"

This song represents the bar, no? C:
"I...uh...no...not that I can see...at least...not all the time..." I sip my drink, listening to the patrons talk. "Man...most of the business to night is NPC...that's no fun..."
"I have decided that I want to represent the Order in Chaos (Jyggalag). Of course, I might not get that wish.)
"Please state the nature of your medical emergency Zarkun. I see that you have depression. Perhaps an operation is in order to rectify this? Perhaps something to turn that frown upside down?"
I look quizzically at the bot. "Actually, I was pointing out the obvious."
"Your body language suggests otherwise. Your hesitation between your words suggests that you are subconsciously troubled which is not surprising considering your rather abusive history with rum and general disposition to shoot first and ask later mentality."
I grin and shake my head. "I have no trouble, not that needs to be told to you anyways. Really, your scanners are acting up. Go...test SF for rabies or something."
As I hear Zarkun mention rabies my mouth foams up a whole lot and I bite his arm down to the bone before walking away and clawing apart a panther.
*I laugh as a Panther tears SF apart as SF himself believes to have Rabies*
So funny!
I chuckle, glad that I had on armor and took a rabies shot. However, I feel sorry for the Panther, so I shoot SF in the head and watch him run around like a beheaded chicken. "Well, that should last about five minutes."
Zarkun.... The Panther ripped SF to shreds.... I guess it can eat him now.
"Denial is a telling sign. You will do well to get help before it blows up in your face and you hurt someone close to you. SF is afraid of certain needles according to these files and he refuses to come close to me."
I look at smylez and laugh. "That's never stopped you before."
I stomp over to Crymson and grow claws as large as Wolverine's. I smash my open hand into his chest cavity and tear out his heart and then smash it into his gut and tear out the intestines.
"Subject is unable to differentiate a normal being from a machine and forgets that a machine has certain parameters to follow. Likely hallucinating. Perhaps it is a sign of insanity?"
Perhaps it is simply a sign of severe mental unstability, and he's just going to short out and become a veggie sometime soon..? Hopefully..?
Ah... SF. Our patron saint of excessive violence...
"Crude analysis but it should be understandable for a simpleton such as Zarkun. No offense, my personality core is based primarily off the Doctor's."