Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
I look at the two then sit back, a thoughtful expression on my face. "I wonder if now would be a good time to bring back my Pizzeria..."
Oh, 'Nam. Durr. How could I forget 'Nam? That's where I won three purple hearts (cookie to reference-getter).
*I dust out my corner again and sit in it*
I sigh and enjoy my drink, sipping the Rum and watching the TV.
I have no clue!
Nobody simply FORGETS 'Nam.
I stare at Slender and set him on fire. "No one survived 'Nam, remember?"
Bartend, give me a Prismatic Void, please. And prepare yourself, I think an amnesic Doctor Smylez may be arriving shortly.
I curse, mixing up KO's drink. "Great, just what we need..."
Ah, delicious. Nothing better than a Prismatic Void... unless it's FIVE Prismatic Voids.

*hint hint*
I look at the Roach quizzically. "You're going to kill yourself one of these days..." Making the extras I slide them down. "I'm officially on watch duty."
Stir me up my Contamination, Zark'.
I need a buzz, and I need it fast...
I sigh, making it fast and from a distance, handing SB his drink. "Have fun with that."
I chug my chocolate milkshake, sighing happily as I register all of the new genetic data as it goes through my stomach, and is converted directly into usable mass, which would either make my already thin bones a tiny bit thicker, or go to my tail.
*sudden realization*

Where is Zanon?
I half want to say that he has befallen a twisted fate...
I also half want to tell you that he is on Hiatus. TIME TO LOOK FOR CLUUUUUES!
I half want to say that he has befallen a twisted fate...
I also half want to tell you that he is on Hiatus. TIME TO LOOK FOR CLUUUUUES!
So who's going to be our mascot? (Scooby Dooby Doo!)
I'm serious, where'd he go? He just kind of took off and I missed the farewell.
Remember, if you don't say goodbye, it doesn't mean you'll be gone for good. But that's my opinion.....

Where is he? Someone search him on DA and send him a message.... NOAW!
There's a Red VS Blue quote I can throw out here...

"If you never say goodbye... then you're not really gone... you're... just not here right now..."
-Agent Carolina.
He said he was upgrading his internet and he'd be without it for a bit. He should be back soonish hopefully.