Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
"Meh ..... until something attacks I don't care to much at the moment." A holo screen appears and I watch Talena sparing with the Gladiator Captain.
Seeing nothing, I take my seat again, putting the Suppressor on my back and removing my helmet, taking a sip of my drink. "It's still a bad sign."
"True." I look around the bar and note that almost everyone else that is usually here is gone. "hmm is it normal for the bar to get THIS empty?"
"Only late at night. It's only 8 where I am though."
"It is 10:30 pm here and it has been like this most of the day." the holo screen disappears as Talena gets owned and I sigh.
"10:23 here. Sorry, but I'm still trying to calm my body down from those assassination sprees I went on. I need something to calm my nerves." I kick something, and the sound of a hundred dogs attacking Mecha is heard. "That works beautifully. Zarkun, I still need to make a Promethean Captain my btch, since you slaughtered three of them in hand-to-hand in Legendary."
I chuckle. "What can I say, I like to rip out their throat."
"Pfft. You mean rip their arm off and beat them with it?"
"Ok, well, that too. Now, I owe you a thank you for the Raider armor. Up for showing it off in multiplayer tomorrow?"
I grin. "And to collect more Skulls for the Skull Throne? Oh hell yes."
I grin, nodding in agreement. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"
"SOULS FOR THE SOUL EATER! I WILL CLAIM A BOUNTY OF SKULLS FOR LORD KHORNE!"
I chuckle and lean back, my armor shifting to the Raider armor. "Well, at least we'll look cool getting the Venator. Speaking of armors, can't you wear the Warmaster armor now?"
"Yes, I have the whole War Master armor unlocked. Just checked it."
I nod, sipping my drink. "You gonna wear it?"
"Pfft. No. I got Scout armor." I reply, taking a drink.
I chuckle. "Good point."
"Besides, I'm what...." Checks wrist computer. ".....99 assassinations away from having the Assassin Armor, so It'll be replaced sometime soon, especially with the rate that I get assassinations."
Hey fella's!

I'm thinking about re-doing Devroy Manufacturing. I am finding more and more time, motivation and inspiration flowing through my veins. I fear it will only last a limited time, however. Should I continue writing tKoP or rewrite Devroy Manufacturing? I feel it has potential but... Deserves to be rewritten.

Thoughts?
hmm ....... both would be nice but I think Devroy Manufacturing should be rewritten ... If you feel like it anyway.