Now Recruiting: Imperium Gaming Empire

Clans and Groups
Who Are We?

The Imperium Gaming Empire is quickly establishing itself in the eSports community. It began as a small group of like-minded players and has grown into a well established community which spans multiple game divisions (Starcraft 2, Halo 4, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, & World of Tanks) and is looking to make a big impact in the gaming community.

What We Can Do For You?

IGE's Starcraft 2 Division has gone through numerous changes over the last few months, each time gathering more pieces focused on what it takes to not only become a successful community, but also to enable us to empower our own players, give them the tools they need to succeed, and help them rise in skill, community standing, as well as league rank.

If you are tired of asking a question and getting only trolls and haters respond and not receiving a single helpful comment? Not anymore! We have our own private forum which we use to coordinate practices, discuss strategies, upcoming tournaments, and many other things pertaining to the game. It also builds a great sense of community and is very well moderated, as we do not tolerate trolls and flamers.

What Do We Expect From You?

You must 18 years old or older.
    A Starcraft 2 NA Server account.
    A working microphone along with a working copy of TeamSpeak 3.
    Good attitude and willingness to be a part of a team.

Practice is Sunday and Wednesday from 7 P.M. - 9 P.M. CST

Everyone is here to make friends and improve their game play, and practices are one of many ways we get to know each other. They are also used to improve on things that you are having problems with in the game so being able to attend at least one session every week is a must. Two is much more preferable and makes for a better experience for everyone, but with Imperium real life does come first and we can make accommodations to a certain extent on an individual basis. If you think there will be a problem, just ask and we might be able to work with you on it.

Willingness to talk, make friends, and contribute to our community

We want people who we can talk to, have a laugh with, and play games with. We also want people who contribute on our forums and add to our community. We strive to build a community that like-minded gamers can be a part of.

Apply Here: http://www.imperiumgamingempire.org/apply
A bump for an excellent group of guys an equally excellent leader in IGE.auTHORity.
Welcome to all of our recent members.
Couple of good clan wars upcoming. Make sure to check them out on Twitch.TV
I am InterQctoad, ex member of the community VoP ( Vision of perfection )
Been in this community for 7 years. I am looking for a nice community.
I play starcraft 2, diablo 3 and leagues of legends.
My primary focus is on league of legend.
Hello, I may not be too good at this point, but I am working to improve. The portion that is keeping me down is my CPU, but I am ordering a better cpu and overclocking it as soon as possible to increase my skill set on StarCraft 2.

I currently play DotA 2 and StarCraft 2 HotS as Zerg.
I wish to join your clan for the HotS Division.

Thank you
I applied on the website. Not 100% sure if it went through or not, got no confirmation on whether or not it actually went through.

I guess I will find out either way.
I made a demand this morning.
Hyperion we currently have no app from you unless you used another name and same for you Extenso. Please contact auTHORity #396 in game if its giving you trouble.
Welcome to all the new members. All leagues are still welcome. We have an excellent competitive group as well as a learning team.
Practice tonight at 7 PM CST. We will try to get to any pending apps before then so you can participate in practice.
IGE is still looking for all races. A master Protoss player is also in need.
[IGE]is still recruiting players off all skills levels. Check out ImperiumGamingEmpire.org for more information.
I am interested in joining the clan, as I can do to contact you?
I'm a top tier platinum league player that actively plays in 1v1 matches. I was wondering if your clan had anything to offer for 1v1 players?
SCRevolution, you need to fill out an app on the website and you will be contact by IGE.auTHORity.

Ghost, our COMMUNITY has players from bronze to high masters. I would suggest checking out the site.