This Is Their Story: Chapter VII

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
01/01/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Zarkun
I chuckle. "How about, 'nanites required.'" I take out a small cylinder, something I'd remembered just before clearing the room, and plug it in. With in moments, the nanites find the appropriate password and I read...

Taking a little longer than expected the password request goes away and is replaced by a main screen.
Master Key activated.
(You now have access to the entire system. or at least everything that isn't damaged or under a higher security seal...)
The silver energy flows in, however, McKenzie's body was now in control of the parasite, and two psionic beings attacked as one, causing the silver energy to turn red and blow Stefan backwards across the APC. McKenzie, now a puppet, gets up and sprints out, disappearing into the base.
IC:
I go flying backwards, howling obscenities and collapse on ground unconscious.
...ow...
I access some files on prototype weaponry, reading...
I run over to an injured Stephan and help him up. "What the f*ck just happened?"
My body was still nice and snug against the wall, not even in the world of the living. Almost like a dream state it felt like. But that's the funny thing about Sedatives, you take them and then you feel like it has only been a minute, but in reality it could've been hours.

I wonder if I'm the fault with the breathing?
01/01/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Zarkun
I access some files on prototype weaponry, reading...

It's a long article on power guns, how they work and everything else someone using them would want to know...

01/01/2013 07:18 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I run over to an injured Stephan and help him up. "What the f*ck just happened?"

DM:
Stefan does not respond, as he is unconscious.
"Not what I'm looking for..." I copy the file to my suits memory core and move on to the prototype stims. "Interesting..."
"Sh!t." I push him against the wall of a nearby building and climb up it. I take out my sniper and watch as McKenzie runs away, unsure whether or not to shoot her in the leg.

Cole grab his Bardiche and starts slashing dummies in half with it, when the blade randomly combusts into flame. He starts swing it around and smacking it against the ground but just couldn't. He throws it away and the fire stops burning on it. "Wha?"
01/01/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
Koro, me and CR were wondering if you were up for redoing and finishing Outbreak. We'd rehash the same characters, just redo it.

Hell yeah I would! I hated the end. I didn't make the next thing and I accidently killed it

IC: I end up walking into the room Jared's in. "What is going on here?" I say with a curious and not-really concerned concerned tone
/victorydance

Shweet! We'll get our sheets ready.

IC: "They were working on some kind stim. Still looking for the details..."
McKenzie flees into the base, out of sight of the sniper (whose name escapes me).
I'll make the thread.
"Stim? Anything specific or is it some 'Find it and we'll know what it is.' Kind of situation."
"Like I said, no specifics yet. Far as I can tell, it has to do with those Zerg down where we found Oraia."
"We'll !@#$. Guess this wont be the easiest thing to do..."
I nod, still looking through the files.

OOC: Anytime, War...
Sounds are heard nearby. Someone was moving through the place, bumping into things and knocking things over.
Hearing the noise, I glance at Kain. "Mind checking that out?"
"Sure." I fade and go in the. Direction of the noises.