Calm Before the Storm PreRP/Discussion.

Joeyray's Bar
There.
I will have my sheet up when I get back from errands
Okay Morph.

And Zarkun's finally accepted! (Yayyyy!)
May be prone to edits .....
EDIT: Dac when you put in a Caste system please let people know which level is "the boss of all" in someway such as 'Lord=dah boss of all you ugly foo's' or some such meh ..... ill edit it anyway also whats with "Allegiance"?

^TheLostMorph^
Name: Leonidas “Leo”
Race: Human
Weapons: Medium length sword, Kite-shield, dagger (keeps on his person at all times), undiscovered metal and earth elemental magic (not sure if it would go in this cat or not)
Appearance: 6 foot even, short cut black hair, muscular but toned, prefers to wear simple clothing or leather whenever possible, wears medium-heavy weight armor into battle.
Backstory: The youngest son of a Duke, unless his older brothers die he will not take over for his father and thus is give free reign to do as he wishes when not in any lessons or called to formal events. He spends whatever free time he has in the forge with the cities resident dwarf Grand Blacksmith. Most of the muscle he has comes from the time he spends in the forge. He does not like the current armor worn by nobles and the time he spends in the forge is devoted to learning how to make lighter and thinner yet stronger steel armor.
Morph: Sorry for confusion, but a Lord is essentially a king in this. Yes, I know, that isn't what the title means historically, but this is a fantasy RP.

If you would, I'd prefer you edit to something less powerful...
Accepted.
Darn it :(

I was stoked about this RP when I read the OP...

...Then I saw that it was a Fantasy RP... :(

Fantasy just isn't my taste, sorry Dac. I want to support you and all but... grr...
You know, maybe if you weren't so damn picky, you'd find that genre doesn't matter. An RP is an RP and is only as fun as you make it.
Im not that picky. I just prefer sci-fi, that's all. Calm down, I mean't no offense. :)

EDIT: I italicized "picky" instead of "that" :P
"If the thing looks fun from the OP it will be fun. No matter the genre of Fantasy. Sci-fi is Fantasy believe it or not. Fantasy encompasses everything that is fictional, fun, and just overall defying of logic. Sci-fi falls under that."
*Sigh*

Just nevermind.
Char sheet will be up in a bit.
You'll be waiting awhile for approval, Owl. Dac's on vacation.
12/30/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Zarkun
You'll be waiting awhile for approval, Owl. Dac's on vacation.
Okay. I can make it bigger then in the meantime >:D

textwalls ftw
/facepalm Me and my big mouth...
oh god ...... you just HAD to say something about dac not being here didnt you Zark?
Char sheet is done. A little less than a page on Word, so not too bad ;P
Owlfeathers: the following message is from Dacder who is currently locked out of his account.

Dacder:
Just post your char sheet already no need to wait for me
Owlfeathers: the following message is from Dacder who is currently locked out of his account.

Dacder:
Just post your char sheet already no need to wait for me
Okay then. But how did he get locked out? Logging in from a different location?
Yep. He tried it from I'm assuming a Hotel and it locked him out.

Edit-I was wrong, it was his aunts.