The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn #2

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
There is the sound of armored boots as Gladiators and marines and other personnel run to their stations, preparing for yet another war game. {We're ready to fire when you are, CR.}
I kung fu kick KO straight back at Zarkun

Epic Space Battle Time? I'm guessing so. Now that I'm healed, I can do this! *Beams up to Polestar 2, my capital ship* Prepare for an epic battle.

Smylez, YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER!!!!

"YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"
I link slash KO back at smylez. "You know, I think this is about a game of ping pong for you."
*The Prometheus was ready to fire all Railguns... Mother would be so proud of them all*
{Yes, Mother is already organizing the deployment of.... IT!}
12/30/2012 06:02 PMPosted by smylez
YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"

Say that to the Converse Fighters that just airlifted your clinic into another dimension.

I am more powerful than I seem.
{Uh....what's the It? Are you telling me your Mother is deploying a he-she?}
12/30/2012 06:05 PMPosted by xer
YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU ARE MY TOY THAT I CAN DISPOSE OF WHENEVER I GET BORED OF YOU!!"

Say that to the Converse Fighters that just airlifted your clinic into another dimension.

I am more powerful than I seem.

"Them? Those little ants? I ate them all. They tasted very yummy you know?"
{Uh... No... It's a Infantry regiment that is under high experimentation... How about I just say that it doesn't register as a Human anymore and it's all composed of Volunteers that don't care what happens to them.}
I think carefully before answering. {Possibly end up getting cleaned up by the Gladiators?}
Smylez, give it up, I AM NOT YOUR TOY. And you are not the Glorious Dictator. As we all know, Zanon is (I think, let me know if this is a mistake)
{Meh, let's just say that these bad boys are the second most expensive thing in their arsenal. The first on is the Prometheus. But your Gladiators, hit him hard and fast, don't even give up an inch unless you want to send him into a trap.}
"I had a feast! A delicious feast consisting of some millions of hapless washed up has-beens under orders to subdue me by a certain someone! SHISHISHI!"
smylez, we demand a new Troll Wars. NOW!
Oh great... we all know how that will end up....
"Were you part of these forums before? I have never met you but you seem quite knowledgeable, quite knowledgeable..."
"Yes. With everyone on zarkun's side blowing up everything else." I smile, and teleport away to my personal ship.
smylez, Troll Wars. Now. We must bring an end to these antics. These skirmishes have only been a harbinger.
"Nay, this is not even close to a Troll War. Not even close. Hardly worthy to be called a Troll War. This is a custom faction war. And what makes you think I can initiate a Troll War after that disaster that was the third?"
We're talking about you. If anyone can, it's you.
smylez, I am indeed new, but, a very experienced RPer. However, RPing this way will take getting used to.