The Dime and Spectre: KnarledOne's PRP Inn #2

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Of course Smylez doesn't have a medical license. He's actually the medic from TF2.
Hehe
Give me your curse, silly.
We all should know by now that anything ill-fated towards me never works... because my Juju is all warped around. Everything is different.
I can never truly predict what could happen, though I do know that it won't have the desired effect~
UBD.... The curse can only be taken by someone else if they manage to fail quite the number of good RP's.
@HBRB:
Speaking of Juju, have you seen the latest HomeStuck update?...
"Negative, nothing comes in or out of the room without the Doctor's permission. No visitors allowed either. You can ask the Doctor himself whenever he returns."

smylez's Personal World Destroyer wipes the cashier.

01/09/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Warhawk
Of course Smylez doesn't have a medical license. He's actually the medic from TF2.

"Negative, he is not a medic. He is a doctor. There is a distinction. And besides, he is much more handsome and charming than that schmuck of a wannabe."

[plays Moonlight Sonata]

my point exactly.
I get the feeling that I'm just going to lose it before school is over...
01/09/2013 05:32 PMPosted by smylez
Negative, he is not a medic. He is a doctor

Remember, Doctors heal people... Medics... make them feel more comfortable as they die.
-Doc, Red VS Blue.
Lol.
@CR:
Your mind?
As hellish as life can be, things can and will change. This s a fact of life.
Never forget this.
Yep.... My mind...

*Shoves a biscuit down the Roaches mouth as he made fun of the curse that I manage to take from him*
01/09/2013 05:32 PMPosted by smylez
much more handsome and charming

Can a hybrid be attractive? I think not.
Family problems? A-Holes at school?

If you don't want to talk about it, that's totally fine.
*Then a bottle of Korhallian Burgundy was in my hand, the contents being forced down the Roaches mouth and in my hand was a match.... Dropping the lit match into the mouth*

None of the above, War.... Think of them as private personal problems...
01/09/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Zarkun
Can a hybrid be attractive? I think not.

"Your opinion does not matter for the Doctor gets all the ladies. That is fact."
That's understandable.

Well, my you be able to clean up your problems quickly then.
That's understandable.

Well, my you be able to clean up your problems quickly then.
They are more on the lines of being emotional and sensitive....
Hey, no setting the liquor on fire.

*authentic Zanon Revolver Replica flies into air of its own accord*

BANG!
*forcefield*
...moving on...

Oy... That can be really rough. Whatever it is, try not to let it get to you too much.
Somethings I try to help myself with.... It been starting to get harder and harder lately...

*With a baseball bat I start to smash open every liquor bottle and Creep Shake.*