Amnesia: The Darkness Within

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 20 Next
As the Sentential rumbled, it's cannons fired at full blast against the Zergs, killing them off at a distance. Inside their personal briefing room, the two commanders were attempting to formulate plans for their troops whilst leaving the ship in command of it's captain.

"What about the Optimus Miles units?" Sheila asked. Her face looking tired and troubled.

"Perhaps the Dominion would like something done with them?" replied Silvan. Before pulling out a radio.

{This is the commanders of the Provun, would you like anything done with our specialist squads?}

Sheila grumbled, and laid back within her chair, wishing to sleep. She had, after all, been planning for the last 23 hours.

"You should get some rest." said Silvan, noticing her.

"Not a chance, I need to be awake for this..." She replied, sitting up once more.

"Look, everything's under control right now...you can't make decisions without a clear head, get some rest." Silvan replied with a smile, before looking back at the radio as though the response would come in text form on it.

"Maybe you're right.." The girl said, before walking out of the room and into her cabin. Silvan chuckled to himself, and continued looking at the radio, eagerly anticipating an answer.
Yes, Executor! We are already started on the destruction of any Knowledge related to the Xel'naga Worldship. We will fall back once we can, we will regroup with the others farther back. They would die following us.

The plans were in motion, how was it going to finalize was the question?
I peek up and sigh in relief. Moving quickly, I go for the data banks, intending to save myself time and get the entrance's location from there. As a just in case measure, I draw my great sword and summon Ghoster, ready for anything. Finding them, I also find two Zealots preparing to wipe them. "Oh no you don't!" Lunging forward, I run them through before they can turn around, killing them on the spot. "Enjoy the Khala, b!tches." I remove the swords and look into the data banks. "Come on, come on, where are you?"
My Interceptors sweep down amongst the Dominion forces, attacking their engines. Meanwhile, the Carrier moves quickly to join the rest of the Tal'darim.
Your rank is master. Other than that, it is good.

@Dacder
One of your transport was shot down.
OK. So I just need like five kills then, right? Then I'm an Executor!

:P
That's when the deconstruction of the Knowledge began! As the death of the Zealots singled her, the Praetor. That was when the idea struck into both of their heads. Executor! I want to cleanse this base so they can't get the knowledge! They already slaughtered two of my Warriors!


The Pilot was moving quickly to his Scout, watching for any signs of trouble before hopping in. Using his own Scout to increase the speed of the deconstruction.
OOC: GOD DAMN IT!

Edit on the way...don't !@#$ing post Zarkun...
Copying the appropriate data to my data core, I turn and leave the data base. "F*ckers were almost successful." I glance out the front entrance and spot the scout. Sprinting quickly, I hide back in the robotics facility. {Major, if you can hear me, I have the location of the worldship's entrance."
OOC: Missed it, read it, figured I didn't need to edit.

IC:
One of the ship-men knocks on the door.

"Come on in." said Silvan, still waiting for a response.

"Sir," the young sailor started, "one of our transports was shot down." He said, panting slightly.

"Dammit. Any others have any problems?" Asked Silvan, with a suddenly worried and annoyed look on his face. That transport would have been carrying 30 good men and women when it went down.

"Negative sir." The young man continued.

"Well then, go back to the deck. We've...planned for this." He says sighing, and as the young man leaves he sighs before looking at the radio once more.
The major replies back, "Mercenary! What the hell happened back there?

{Major, if you can hear me, I have the location of the worldship's entrance."


"What? Give us the coordinates. Do what you can from your side. It's a bloody stalemate here. We're moving more units through the pathway."
=====
"Have our other forces reach the northern bases disciple?"

"Yes Telnis. The subjugators have begun to channel the psionic matrixes of the khaydarian crystals in preparation for the zerg attack."

"Good, the Xava'tor's work will not go to waste. Today we will show the world the extent of Tal'darim ingenuity."
=====
"This is the Intrepid to the fleet master. I am Prelate Razuc. Please respond. We are friendlies."
=====
Zerg ground forces begin to corrupt the nearby flora and fauna.
OOC: If I'm not mistaken, you're the Dominion commanders, right smylez? If so, I'm waiting for you to respond.
Executor... I have failed you... That Terran ran off with the location of the Worldship... Shall I give the order of chase?
"Alright commander, this is Major Graham and I'll be your CO. As you can see, the Protoss are putting up one helluva fight and we are going nowhere. We've find an insertion point for your company located on these coordinates. An escort of Dominion fighters will ensure that you will reach your location. Further orders will be deployed once you arrive."

OOC: You will be arriving at Zarkun's location.
====
@CR
Telnis is not an executor. His (generic) rank is a master. The Tal'darim executor Felas has shut off all communications and is concentrating on something else.

Telnis replies back. "No, pull back. It does not matter if they found the entrance if they cannot breach our defenses."
IC:

"Imperator, transmission incoming. Appears to be from a small cloaked vessel of Protoss design."

"Send it through."

"This is the Intrepid to the fleet master. I am Prelate Razuc. Please respond. We are friendlies."

"This is Imperator Aeteas of the Carrier Enesceron, please identify your purpose here. We were not informed of any other Hierarchy forces in the vicinity."
Yes, Master... With the blink of an eye... She was gone. And so was the Pilot. They must reinforce the front lines or fall back and feign retreat while picking off stranglers.
{Roger that, Major.}

He quickly gets on the radio with John Wilks, leader of one of the Provun's best squads.

{Wilks, sending coordinates for you.} He says.

{Yes sir, we'll be arriving shortly.} Replied Wilks.

__________________

The coordinates were rather far into the Protoss lands, but we follow them regardless.

"You guys ready for this? Let's just take count of everyone here." I say, before gesturing to the closest member to start the call.

"Alexis reporting." And then the next, and the next.. "Adam here", "Val ready", "Mike reporting", and "Mack ready".

"Good." I say, "We'll certainly have one hell of a fight..."
IC:

"Imperator, transmission incoming. Appears to be from a small cloaked vessel of Protoss design."

"Send it through."

"This is the Intrepid to the fleet master. I am Prelate Razuc. Please respond. We are friendlies."


"This is Imperator Aeteas of the Carrier Enesceron, please identify yourselves. We were not informed of any other Hierarchy forces in the vicinity."


"I am Prelate Razuc and our objective was to gain control of an artifact for the Hierarchy. Due to the nature and importance of the mission, only a few were told. We are a 100 strong and we were all the Hierarchy could muster at the time."
====
"Protoss interceptors incoming. Hold onto to your seats..." stated the pilot.

"May the Old Ones watch over us," mumbled one of the Provun marines.

@Dacder
You want to describe the landing?
====
"We were also assigned a similar task, but our focus was to be preventing the Tal'darim from using the artifact for themselves. What is the situation on the planet at present?"

OOC: Going afk for dinner.
"They are in a 3 way engagement. The Zerg and Dominion have attacked them. Soon, it will be us too."

"In orbit, the Dominons and Zerg are about to engage."
The transport, surprisingly unimpeded landed well within the Protoss base.

As the transport touched down in a rather smooth landing, I looked the my squadmates.

"You guys okay?" I asked, and they nodded. So I had the pilot lower the ramp, and the six of us got down on the ground before moving forward slowly. I then spotted a Robotics facility nearby. I motion for the men to get ready to go inside of it.

"Be wary of an ambush." I tell them, getting in position myself to enter.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum