League of Legends! Free to play! Try it out!

Off Topic Dicussion
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f4d9563a7077269152369

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f4d9563a7077269152369

No.
It's for 5 year olds and it's lame
why just why?
Fail referring.

And I played it last night for the first time with some distant friends, and it was boring as heck. The "strategy" surrounding it and the gameplay itself feels so boring and stale. How in the world this is a competitive e-sports game and so popular is beyond me.
Fail referring.

And I played it last night for the first time with some distant friends, and it was boring as heck. The "strategy" surrounding it and the gameplay itself feels so boring and stale. How in the world this is a competitive e-sports game and so popular is beyond me.

I keep hearing because "it's free" and "it's 5v5 so there's more people involved than SC2's 1v1". Dunno about prize pools, aren't they kinda large too?

I don't play LoL so I have no idea about how balanced it is.
LoL player dropping in.

It's pretty rare to see a LoL player mention sc2 or see a thread about sc2 (or other multi-player games in-fact) on LoL-related forums. A lot of LoL players don't know what sc2/starcraft is and a lot who have already play it from what I've read.

"I don't play LoL so I have no idea about how balanced it is."

The balance is terrible right now (Season 3 changes). Basically AD (physical) characters are the best and AP (mages) are the worst late-game/end-game. This is because Riot changed a mechanic where % armor pen was calculated after flat armor pen. Then they buffed an item which they just balanced with the previous change mentioned. Also AP carries cannot spend as much money as AD carries (who can also build tanky) and have less damage output end-game anyway.
You came to the wrong neighborhood
Lol, isn't very fun
If this weren't just for giving you awards with the referral system, I might not hate you for trying to get some people to actually play other games. People that don't play LoL think it sucks because they've never tried it and think that it takes no skill.