Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
"Yes and no. I was waiting for SF to post, but he isn't, and zarkun gave up so......." I shrug
Mecha, I've been told about you. Like I said, Its a good thing I took down the post about the *randomly loud noise keeps the message from being heard*.
Xer, that's what I'd call flirting with chaos... a BAD idea.
Oh so you didn't see the post? You can ask TheLostMorph. Flirting with chaos? Never.
12/31/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Zarkun
Several shots ring out and the 'milkshake' runs out onto the floor. "You'd be wise to not drink what that man hands you, Mecha."

I laugh;
"I'd say that applies to anyone not authorized to be behind the bar..."
12/31/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Zarkun
Several shots ring out and the 'milkshake' runs out onto the floor. "You'd be wise to not drink what that man hands you, Mecha."

"Mind your business! Stop butting in when no one asks you too! Here's another milkshake Mecha."
*watches as the milkshake begins crawling around looking for food*

I would have to agree with the general consensus in this case.
"Ah yes, the wormhole is back. Wait it's back? What the hell? I thought I closed it! Let me poke me head through it..."

"THE TROLLS! THE TROLLS ARE BACK! AND THEY ARE SMELLIER AND MEANER THAN EVAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (Sucked into the wormhole)"
*is placing strategically placed low resonance sounds to make the liquid seem to move*
Discord's hologram pops up.
"You are messing with my sonic scanners."
Can someone get me a psionic cooler?
Smashes Xer's head in with a Psionic Cooler. "There you go."
*I hold up a sign* (OW! And I didn't say "Hit me" this time!)
"Yes, well, you also didn't say how you wanted to receive it."
*I hold up a sign* (I really gotta think these orders through...)
I chuckle and sip my Rum. "You'll learn."
"Yeah, make sure to remember that next time. I'll deliver it next time from an orbital Rail-gun Platform." I smile, and go back to my seat.
I pull out a hyper-light accelerator rifle with adjustable breech. "Want one Jester?" I ask with a devilish grin.
Adjustable breech? What's that?
A shot from a Binary Rifle disintegrates Morph. "I think I'll be taking that home."