Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
That's when I heard a rumble from underground... Like a drilling sound? "Zarkun, I just heard drilling, and when I hear drilling, ground rumblin', and a possibility of people flying out of holes... I'm guessin' Locusts."
The Juggernaut, withstanding the punishment easily, grabs Mecha's Dragon and rips it in half with little effort, the tosses the halves at Warhawk and Morph. It then proceeds to rampage across the bar, killing everything in sight.
12/31/2012 08:08 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I saw that some of the Flood survived, they were assimilating the melted genes of the Banelings. "Mecha... Look at what you've done..."

...which promptly fall through a plot hole.
"I must admit, those things are useful."
12/31/2012 08:10 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
That's when I heard a rumble from underground... Like a drilling sound? "Zarkun, I just heard drilling, and when I hear drilling, ground rumblin', and a possibility of people flying out of holes... I'm guessin' Locusts."

Wait, are you making a Bionicle reference?... >_>

Gah! sorry about the double post. meant to edit.
I catch both halves of Mechas dragon and again fire it at 15x light speed this time aimed at the Flood Jug.
"Banelings cant be absorbed since their just acid blobs." I then have my dragon divebomb the flood and blast jets of fire and ice while I shoot the flood with my automated Used Cat Litter cannon which shred through them and covered them in a nasty odor.
Due to the amazement of Zanon's Bar... Mecha's Dragon was frozen in time forever for being... What's that word again? Wait... And Mecha was frozen as well.

I saw it all happen as well. "That shows him..."
dude you and your dragon have been shot out of a far to small gun at 15 times the speed of light ..... then your dragon was ripped in half and shoot out of the same gun at 15 times the speed of light ........ how anyone or anything can survive that is beyond me ......

meh frozen in time works ....

are you looking for Baka? noobish? idiotic? a fail? other that i cant think of atm?
I pull out a rocket launcher and 'accidentally' shoot down Mecha's dragon. "Damn heat sigs." I shift and fire on the Juggernaut, running forward and leaping up on it's control unit, drawing my Suppressor and firing on it point blank. "Git some!"

OOC: War, GoW Locusts.
12/31/2012 08:17 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
What's that word again?

Nothing that won't get censored, that's for sure.
Dude he just reincarnated since none of you are Dovahkin and I helped speed the process of reincarnation.

12/31/2012 08:21 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Actually... You didn't say it was an Elder Scroll Dragon... So it's dead. For only an Elder Scroll Dragon can be truly destroyed by an Elder Scroll Dragon Born. You said neither... So... It's dead to late now.

Umm I said it was a legendary dragon which is from eldar scrolls.

HERP DERP
Don't make me open a hole into the multiverse...
Actually... You didn't say it was an Elder Scroll Dragon... So it's dead. For only an Elder Scroll Dragon can be truly destroyed by an Elder Scroll Dragon Born. You said neither... So... It's dead to late now.
I grab Mech, stuff him into my rifle, walk out side, point the barrel skyward and pull the trigger sending him into the next galaxy over ..... maybe two ...... "There that deals with that bit of annoyance."
I call in a bunch of acid covered kittens which turn everything to goo and dance on the puddles that were once you guys.
The Juggernaut attacks Mecha, destroying the cannon with ease while killing Mecha's Dragon again. Eventually it stops to consume some fellow flood, becoming even bigger.

Mecha, if it has a nervous system, it can be infected.
But that power of the bar saved everyone again. Freezing the idiot formed ideas that were the kittens and were dissipated into nothing. "Try something... Less girly and less pissed off... You remind me of a girl on her period when she's pissed..."
hmmmm .... shall I get a bigger version of my Judgement and then launch that thing into another universe? talking about the jugernaught not Mecha as I already shot him/her/it into another galaxy
A Flood leaps onto Morphs back and I shoot it off. "Focus on the fight against the foe, and then kill each other."
"Your right." I continue to shoot flood pulling out another Judgement and dual wielding em.

gona need a new thread shortly