Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
The strange new hybrid creature emgeres from a vat of bubbling 5 year old cheese that was left behind the counter, with a fetid smell and gurgle of the most repulsive nature....it CRAWLED, nay...ooooozed its way over to the nearby people and began to make them vomit their own stomachs up and then the creature said......"Doooooo you want friiiiiessssss with thaaaaat"
The sssssswarm has alssssssso called the intergalatic pizza police, BURN HEATHEN!
Once again, I drop from the ceiling, blinking away with the creature, trapping it in space with no way to get back. Blinking back to the Pizzeria, I begin to point out the evidence to the police that the entire event was staged and framed.
They leave, trying to figure out who would frame Zarkun's wonderous Pizza Parlor.
A titanium door is seen opening with Colonial Marines on the other side, beckoning to us to hurry. "There it is! Come on, move, move!"
I walk through the door, having to make myself smaller in order to fit through the door-frame. I step out on the other side, and reform my weapons to dual Chain-guns.
I slide to a stop, spinning around as the Crusher comes into view. (Looks like this https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/329101_309339672498243_305174729_o.jpg) "Hurry up!"
I haul !@# and dive through the doorway.
The others dive in and the door slams shut, keeping an annoyed Crusher out.
LOL Swarm started jis own pizza parlor
srzly mecha, this is a serious RP forum. take your trolling somewhere else please
What's with the copycat shops appearing everywhere?
01/21/2013 04:21 PMPosted by smylez
What's with the copycat shops appearing everywhere?
/shrug

But my invasion of Fantasy News Network is almost over.... I just need to do the final battle in where I post the thread... What should I rename it to is the question?

Glorious Dictator's News Network... Where the truth about him is never told.
"Mecha tries to be serious. He just fails. And Swarm, please tell me you are mocking him."
Cats and Dogs Network?
01/21/2013 04:26 PMPosted by smylez
Cats and Dogs Network?
Nah.... Our Glorious Dictator wouldn't like that at all.... He would not.
01/21/2013 04:29 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Cats and Dogs Network?
Nah.... Our Glorious Dictator wouldn't like that at all.... He would not.

And why in the world would he when he has no stake in it?
We might find out about the truth of Our Glorious Dictator.... Don't worry, it'll be 100% Truth free.... Like most news these days.
01/21/2013 04:36 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
We might find out about the truth of Our Glorious Dictator.... Don't worry, it'll be 100% Truth free.... Like most news these days.

Wait, so your telling me...

Mitt Romney isn't our president? I think I should stop watching Fox...
01/21/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Korozain

Wait, so your telling me...

Mitt Romney isn't our president? I think I should stop watching Fox...
Yep.
I hear Tupac is still alive.
In other news. I have just farted.

We will return after these commercials!

Tired of those pesky Zerg swarming you?
Or Zealots backed by Stalkers overpowering your Marine squad?

WORRY NO LONGER!

Stim Packs are here to help!

They increase your speed and your attack rate! For those too scared to fire a gun, the Stim packs will give your marines a happy trigger finger?

Zerglings on your tail? Stim packs make you leave them in the dust!

Buy a stim pack NOW!

[WARNING]: Stim packs deal damage to the user, and prolonged use could lead to severe illness and even cancerous growths.
You can not actually outrun a Zergling, no man can.
Do not use a stim pack near friendlies, "Friendly Fire" is ON.

Aaaaand we're back.