Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
"I did say, 'or something.' As for the milkshake, it's a more refined HEV."
More refined Hyper Evolutionary Virus?
My dear Zarkun, you insult me with such an understatement. The Contamination does soooo much more than simple infestation!

Though you would have to drink it to find out... I already know you won't, but it doesn't mean I won't try to get you to...
"I'd sooner shoot myself full of holes than drink that thing. And I'm sure getting a Void Laser pilot to is a waste of time as well, so, I'll stick to just making my pizzas and wings."
"ohh that's what it was..... thank for warning me Zark. as for you burito" i walk up to his table and swing my banhammer on the milkshake spilling its contents all over him.
01/10/2013 06:50 PMPosted by darkra
"ohh that's what it was..... thank for warning me Zark. as for you burito" i walk up to his table and swing my banhammer on the milkshake spilling its contents all over him.
You do realize who you are talking to, right? >:3
.....is that of importance?
I sigh, as my bones extend, forming a shield to keep the shake from splattering too much over me, as I stand, and stare at Darkra.
"I do believe that Crymson is right, my former comrade... do you need to re-learn how to deal with a Changeling? Or have you lost your touch at socialization while I was gone? Because swinging a f*cking hammer at my drink will cause you to lose your hand next time."
The hammer on one of my revolvers clicks as I pull it back. "And threatening customers gets you shot with bullets made specifically to kill you. Now, let's all calm down and talk about this rationally. Darkra, this is HBRB with a new name."
"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!" I say as I pull another fork.
The hammer of my other revolver clicks and a single shot rings out as the fork shatters. "I'll get you another pie, when you order it."
"Ok, Ok man calm down. We're all cool."
"stupid newbs." I mutter to myself as I finish my pizza.
I holster the one I'd shot the fork with, but keep the other leveled with SB. "Are you going to calm down?"
"This might be a bad time, but could I have another one of those gravy big gulps?"
The Zealot sets it down and activates his psi-halberd, shifting from his work clothes into his combat gear, a psi-blaster on his waist. "Changeling, let the Terran be. He is unaware of who you are."
"I don' t think I like your zealots tone."
"Wrong Terran, speed. And while I'm thinking about it, you going to join the RPs in here?"
"Haha. Jokes on you because I don' t know what that means." :)
"JRBs is the RPing corner of the forums. What I mean to say is that in all the topics here on the first page, and most of them are RPs or PRPs, are you going to join one?"
"Nope, I'm a lone wolf."