Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
Does anybody remember TBNfish? Or was it TBHfish? Anyways, I ran into him on a custom game today. I dont usually play customs, I'm more of a 1v1 occasional 2v2 kinda guy but my friend really wanted me to try this new map, so I did. Anyways, I saw TBNfish and he totally recognized me as "The guy on the forums."

He said he might come back, keep your fingers crossed, it's getting awfully quiet in here.

-_- I thought this was the bar.
I have realized that there is no real point in trying to post the bar threads right on top of eachother with all these other random places appearing.

That said, I will make a new bar if asked.
I have realized that there is no real point in trying to post the bar threads right on top of eachother with all these other random places appearing.

That said, I will make a new bar if asked.
Hmm.... Okie. We are originally doing this because Nick missed this place (The old place), and Knarled wanted to bring back the town.
Zanon, of course we need a Bar! The Bar is the most important thread in JoeyRay's... for obvious reasons.
*ponders*
I think that I might remember a TBHFish, but I'm not sure...
I have run a search, and there is no history of a person called 'TBHFish' anywhere in JoeyRay's.
Maybe they changed their name? :?
Their posts would still have shown up under their new name.

Unless they got the glitch that erases your posts...
'Twas what happened to me when I became HBRB.

I do believe I just rhymed. ://///
So be it.
"I'm not trying to steal your thunder, Zanon, simply get my pizzeria going again. Everyone likes a good pizza."
I wake up from falling asleep in the corner. "Hey Zarkun, I'll take that pie now."
I nod and set to work, the Zealot from earlier bringing me a BW era ling.
I grunt as I get up.

"So, how is everybody today?"
"Well enough, all things considered, how you feeling?" I finish with the pie, and after smacking it upside the head, put it in it's oven. "And better than yesterday?"
"Still got a bit of a cold, but I'm well enough to go to school and think straight so, I'm well, but I've been better." I say taking a sip of my soda.
I nod, pulling out the pie and serving it to Koro. "Good to hear. Hope you get better soon."
"Thank you. And thank you for the pie." I take a bite. The flavor reminds me of good times. Killing hordes of Zerglings and counter-sniping Hydralisks, stabbing the infested until there's nothing left to stab.

"Good times."
The pie growls and tries to take a bit out Koro, but I slap it down. "You might want to beat it a bit first."
I pound my face into the pie countless times then resume eating. Not even acknowledging the mess that is on my face.