Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
I chuckle and eat a slice of my meatlovers. "You sir, are unorthodox."
You still have that laser accelerator?
~ulrezaj has returned
I look at Hourglass and shake my head. "I don't do the laser accelerator. That's property of Zanon."
Okay, i'll have some tal'darim pizza with some space cheese.
"You mean the Protoss Special? One moment. I gotta find the-" A Protoss chef appears and starts baking. "Ah, there he is. Your order will be ready...whenever he finishes it."
Okay . . .
I control the protoss's mind and tell him to go faster.
The Protoss rebuffs the attempts at controling his mind and I put one of my revolvers even with Hourglass' head. "You'll leave my employees alone, and be patient."
01/11/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Zarkun
The Protoss rebuffs the attempts at controling his mind and I put one of my revolvers even with Hourglass' head. "You'll leave my employees alone, and be patient."

OOC :Point of clarification: i am a ball of energy, and i don't have a head.
Just saying.
IC: very well, i relinquish his mind.
"Dude, You do have a head. Archon's have bodies, just made of pure energy, and their minds, like it or not, are contained in a head." The Protoss chef finishes making the pizza and serves it, vanishing as he had appeared. I shake my head. "Still can't figure out why..."
01/11/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Zarkun
I chuckle and eat a slice of my meatlovers. "You sir, are unorthodox."

"That is the way, of the Korozain.

My friend."
I chuckle again and continue eating as Jake walks in and orders his usual. I serve him a Hawaiian pizza with some Rum. "So, what's the news? Any thing of interest in your life?"
My mind engulfs the pizza, and i convince 2 more dark templars to join the cluster!@#$ of darkness that is me.
plus, ulrerzaj is a "Cloud of darkness" that "moves at the speed of thought."
So 1. i can dodge a bullet.
2. you wouldnt know where to aim anyway.
don't make me become the dark voice.
"Do you think I use standard bullets? Each time I aim at someone, the bullet is specifically engineered to kill them, thanks to the Changeling and smylez. No one can not die."
01/11/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Do you think I use standard bullets? Each time I aim at someone, the bullet is specifically engineered to kill them, thanks to the Changeling and smylez. No one can not die."

But i am 9, not one.
Your logic is gone.
*pulls out energy crossbow, changes shape to gordon freeman*
"You're wrong there. You are in the illusion that you exist as a being who is dead. You are one person with a serious complex."
"Plus 2 against 9 isn't a fair fight. You're gonna need mo- wait, can I join in the fun?"
*Takes aim*
*steps back*
What now?
*Sounds like 9 people talking at once*
"Nice ventriloquism act." Eight screams are heard as the extra eight people are killed. "You're outclassed. Just order a pizza."
Oh, fine. Sits down, becomes 10, and dissapears.
"you mean that insane psychopath has been let out of the asylum? man the kind of creepy stuff he used to post in RPs." i say before going back to my table and spear another piece of pie with my fork. "he used to be normal but one day randomly he just started acting well..... kinda insane"