The Good Old Days

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
A pity everyone here feels exhausted by SC2 lore. I have plenty of ideas written down yet I can't spark that joy of writing that I had when I did Amnesia and Breakout. Now I turn to short stories and bar antics for that flame.
I kind of showed up right at the tail end of those days, at... I think it was part 2 of Amnesia. Unfortunate that so many left. Hopefully they might come back some time when they have less to think about.
Same here. I just don't get the thrill anymore. The thrill that comes of realistic personalities, and of those real people who reacting in realistic ways to realistic situations managing to pull off something amazing, acts of true heroism, despite their shortcomings.

As opposed to typical neo-JoeyRay's chars who are just super awesome, with no realness to them.
As opposed to typical neo-JoeyRay's chars who are just super awesome, with no realness to them.
Mine are a lot tamer compared to let us say....Abel....

I just don't know what to do 'mon! And I'm not against Starcraft Lore at all.
It lasted up to part four. Then the DM got banned. It was going very well too and we were close to the climax.
You mean Fantasy/Heaven's characters? XD
I, personally, am not overly bored with the SC lore, however, Blizzard needs to get more !@#$ out for us to use, cause I an forced down to making custom Zerg Breeds just to make my brood different from the others.
Same here. I just don't get the thrill anymore. The thrill that comes of realistic personalities, and of those real people who reacting in realistic ways to realistic situations managing to pull off something amazing, acts of true heroism, despite their shortcomings.

Same goes for me. I was actually starting to get into World's End, and then it just kind of... died. Probably because they Temple fired a death ray that wiped out an army that could potentially have united several factions against a common enemy. I'm hoping that the remake goes better.