KnarledOne's Deli and Crematorium

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
I, KnarledOne, have noticed that absolutely nobody has even thought to make one of these, and it is obviously a void that must be filled immediately. Without this, how will we get the sandwiches and fine cheeses we need? Oh, and we offer cremations as well.

-----------------------------------------------------~---------------------------------------------------------

Le Menu.

-----------------------------------------------------~---------------------------------------------------------

Breads:

Italian: Has a strong accent.

Char: Not charred, Char. Yes, it's black. What are you, a racist?

Rye: Rye are you wanting bread rike this?

Cheeses:

Bleu Cheese: Well... it is blue. No comment as to why.

Cheddar: Can't go without it. Imported from Earth.

100% Koprulu Cheese: Oh, the no cow joke again. Banshees, Queens, blah blah blah.

If it is not listed above, I still probably either have it or can get it.

Meats:

Fried Creep: Ignore its whimperings of pain. Sorry, the stuff's about impossible to kill.

Baneling: Quite spicy.

Psionic Tendril: If you can eat Zerg, I can eat Protoss.

Other:

Psi Cherry/Creep Cherry: The greatest JoeyRay's food ever created. Originated with Vultureling.

Olive-free Olive Flavored Olive: Eh... *shrug*

Ashes: No, they're not... I mean... what... I can't believe you would even suggest such a terrible thing.

Specialty Sandwiches:

The JoeyRay's: Tolerance, grammar, spelling, and WHAT THE %*% ARE YOU DOING, YA TROLL?!? DON'T INSULT JR'S!

The Merciless Tweak: Sarcasm, a hint of good development, a streak of mean, and this thread.

Enjoy your meal.
Um... I already have copyrights to the Deli... Aren't you the one who stopped CR from stealing it?
01/15/2013 07:56 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Um... I already have copyrights to the Deli... Aren't you the one who stopped CR from stealing it?
Er... No. He persauded me that there were many, many other abandoned lots down this street.
Read the last item on the menu, bro.
Knalrled? I'll have The Merciless Tweak so I can shove it in Markus's fasa until he understands.
I don't get it...
Here's your sandwich, sir.

Might I suggest Creep Cherries with that?

Markus, if you don't get it I won't try to explain. Just so you know, this isn't really serious. Consider the menu as a gift from me to you, in case any of the items seem appealing.
Are you saying I can have your menu? Thanks :D
What happened to the inn? I need a place to send everyone who falls asleep in a bar stool.
I sort of abandoned the Inn. I figured it was no longer necessary. Its menu is up for grabs as well, I suppose.
Just some advice, hold on to the Inn.

It is Kay-Oh! Inc.'s most valuable property. It might actually be necessary some day to have an establishment that can hold its own that is not the bar.