To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 15 16 17 19 Next
*sigh* Oh dear.
*Clears throat*
ATTENTION CHAOTIC FOOLS.
I leave the bunch of you for an HOUR, and you devolve into this.
Now, before any more of you decide to derail my thread, may I suggest a freaking TERRIFYING FACT, that should advert all of your attention, at least temporarily?

Alright?
Well, I, may be stepping into the shoes as the Law Enforcer around here... Because we seem to be having PROBLEMS AT THE MOMENT.
If I need to slaughter someone to set off a haphazard chain of events that eventually leads us all to step into line, then so be it. :I
I fear not you, for I've seen things more terrifying on the Astral Plains.
*squints my eyes at you* I do not need fear, to keep them in line, this is not a dictatorship, Zarkun.
"Tell that to Zanon." I lean back, working on my new character.
No one feared Zanon. He was too nice. He doesn't have a history of slaughter and murder to uphold, either. ;D
Not my fault this whole thing derailed and I didn't lift a finger. OR DID I?!
01/09/2013 05:42 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
There were only a few people who weren't either unstoppable or immovable. Those people are: KO, you and CR.

/motherofgodmeme for the love of .... why do people keep forgetting me? the Mozan are squishy but fierce and the Elerians are in shambles and not likely to gain any significant power until they can get a new stable home which so far is very unlikely to happen.

Yes I know this is like three or so hours late but I was at work and will likely not continue on this line of thought after this post.
01/09/2013 07:20 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
No one feared Zanon. He was too nice. He doesn't have a history of slaughter and murder to uphold, either. ;D

He did ban 2 people, or so he says. I'm inclined to believe him though.
I take a moment to stand still, planning my next move. My ulna, extends through the palm of my hand, and sharpens into a katana like blade, which dances through the air, severing Jester's loose finger at the base. Grabbing the digit out of mid-air, I slam it into his right eye, my foot swinging around and connecting it's heel to his chest, forcing his lungs to collapse. I take a breath, slicing again, into his side, underneath his ribcage, and shoving the blade upwards, cutting through his sternum and retrieving the blade, his blood staining the otherwise pearly white bone. I slice again similarly, into his inner thigh, and then stabbing into his forearm, jamming the blade between his Ulna and Radius (The two bones in your forearm that slide over each other to turn your wrist), and cut through them, stopping at his wrist but still severing an artery. Retrieving my blade, it slides back into my hand, black blood pouring out of the hole it made upon release.
lol, sorry morph, you too.
Tis fine Markus but it gets abit annoying when ...... nevermind it matters not. ok well i'm off for the night see ya peeps.
Goodnight Morph. ^^
G'night lad.

So, SB... Reaper's curcumstances have slightly altered.
Yep. I've noticed.
I drop to the floor, bleeding out. In a few seconds, I would, however, the blood flow stops and my body starts regenerating rapidly. I stand back up, and grab my finger, and re-attach it, the skin and nerve endings merging back with one another. As my body heals back to normal, I test my limbs, and find that all of them still work. I turn to SB and say:
"That was rude."
*My new robotic body that was a male version of an Adjutant.... And LICENTIA*
I had the craziest idea after seeing this game's trailer... It comes out... The Nostalgia!
Tomb Raider!

It's survival aspects are perfect. O.O

/BegFace
I'm afraid that Tomb Raider is more of a massive puzzle with the occasional moment that you shoot stuff.
01/10/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Jester
I'm afraid that Tomb Raider is more of a massive puzzle with the occasional moment that you shoot stuff.
I'm talking about the new Tomb Raider style, Puzzles, Survival, Action! Where all you have at first are your smarts, and instincts.
And a big pokey stick.
Hmm. I'm thinking something like Dead Space or Silent Hill styled creepiness. Everyone has already done the whole 'trapped in a lab, monstrosities attacking you' deal... I want to think of something creative.