To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 19 Next
No idea what MTG is, but it has nothing to do with MTG.
Magic The Gathering.
01/08/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Jester
1) Hunt for the Snowbound Relic revival. Although it was abandoned within the first few pages, I am assured that a restart attempt should work. WIP

This one I like, sounds a bit like In Glory We Return.

01/08/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Jester
2) A large city in the outskirts of Dominion territory goes silent, and Dominion Command sends a team to investigate. Along with this, a Protoss force goes to investigate as they realize that the HEV set up there has been modified mysteriously. WIP

This one also sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm not so sure about the third.
War, we've hit a point where the lore of the SC universe is not enough. Not to mention who's to say that that couldn't happen?
It's not that I have any problems with lore crossover, but the concept doesn't really seem to work for me, that's all.
Ah well, that's up to you. Still, it could be fun.
Not saying that it wouldn't be... I guess the chaos from the different factions in Separatist Space is still too fresh.
Actually...that's probably true. Jester and I have actually been talking about custom factions and such...
The two RP's I'd like to see are:
- horror/survival
- steampunk and/or cyberpunk RP with magic.
Well, Dac's RP is somewhat steampunk. Human's have that tech anyways.
01/08/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Warhawk
- steampunk and/or cyberpunk RP with magic.

one word: Fade
Nah... I was thinking more along the lines of a sky-world with airships, dragons, guns (nothing automatic), advanced steam tech (high-presure suits of steam-powered power armor, etc.)
Not Fade...well, actually, kinda Fade.
Oh, Throw in a pirate-esque high seas theme... except in a sky-world...

Yes? No?
CBS will have some Steampunk aspects, though admittedly not even close to being that advanced.
I know, what about a Steampunk world where they live on Steampunk ships after a Great tide swallowed most of the land?
hmmm well there are Airships and Dragons in Fade, also I don't think there is anything automatic .... other than Zarkun's bloodtakers not quite sure how the steam tech is in tech level though ......
Now you're pushing it. I mean...Wait...brilliant idea...ZELDA THEME! Or Final Fantasy.
@CR:
I don't see why not... just take my idea and replace sky-world with water-world.
I like. +1
01/08/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Warhawk
Nah... I was thinking more along the lines of a sky-world with airships, dragons, guns (nothing automatic), advanced steam tech (high-presure suits of steam-powered power armor, etc.)
World's End was pretty much like this. I had airships with solar based energy weapons. And it did have floating islands, so a piratish theme could possibly be implemented there. Zarkun and a few others were planning on making a continuation of it.