To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 19 Next
hehe zelda theme would be nice. *Claims a character similar to link in Twilight Princess for myself*
No, it will be Sky-World. :P
Steampunk Pirates (Your idea), and swallowing tides!
If I go Zelda theme, I'll be working on it for months at least...or maybe just weeks...Of course, the Final Fantasy one as well...hmmmmm.....
Add in some mysterious gas/substance/etc that makes the ground break up and float in the sky plus the ice caps melting... hell yes.
01/08/2013 04:20 PMPosted by Warhawk
Nah... I was thinking more along the lines of a sky-world with airships, dragons, guns (nothing automatic), advanced steam tech (high-presure suits of steam-powered power armor, etc.)
Actually... thinking on this more, my entire faction in World's End was almost exactly this. Well, I didn't have any dragons. But airships with guns, energy weapons, gauss rifles, and mechanical suits inhabited by what were essentially ghosts. Plus a pirate base near my flying castle that was used to test newly developed weapons on (not sure if this was mentioned in the original WE, but it's referenced in some of the journal entries from my various characters for the continuation).
Meteor strike much? which brings .... something or other that makes floating islands .... hehe throw in dragons and other steampunk stuff ..... could be interesting.
Hmm... dragon-riding pirate... I could go for that.
It seems there is some form of agreement here... will organize the ideas into one place.

A sky-world with airships, dragons, guns (nothing automatic), advanced steam tech (high-presure suits of steam-powered power armor, etc.)

Some mysterious gas/substance/etc that makes the ground break up and float in the sky plus the ice caps melting

TheLostMorph
Meteor strike much?

01/08/2013 04:34 PMPosted by KnarledOne
dragon-riding pirate
Crossover between SCII and Homestuck.
http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Homestuck#Plot
This may ruin something for anyone who wants to read it, but still.
ohmygod... NO.

Both are so totally epic epic in their own right... but to mix them would be... heresy...
Crossover between SCII and Homestuck.
http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Homestuck#Plot
This may ruin something for anyone who wants to read it, but still.
I am trying to imagine what that would be like, and failing miserably.
So I take it my Zelda and FF ideas are rejected...*sits in a corner* I'll be over here crying if you need me. *Starts sobbing.*
01/08/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Zarkun
*sits in a corner* I'll be over here crying if you need me. *Starts sobbing.*
:( He just done did steal my corner. It really all depends on how you execute it, zarkun.
@Zarkun
I'm not against them, I'm just not overly familiar with the lore for LoZ or FF. That's all.

Also, a solely HomeStuck RP could work, but people would need to be really familiar with most of the ins and outs of HS for it to work.
No, that's where we, the people who DO know it, would guide them. We could easily RP as the Kernelsprites.
Gah... I don't know... it could go sooooo horribly... or it could turn into the most epic pieces of HS fanfiction ever...
If people do want something like "The Darkest Corner" (Which will be renamed before I ever start it), it'll have to wait. Unless someone else DMs it.
LoZ has a lot of things that require extensive explanations first...
That's the thing with all RPs, Warhawk.

I don't think of them as Roleplays anymore.
These are Collaborative Stories, contributed to by everyone partaking in them. We are all authors as we write our works, share laughs, think with each other, and in the end, we make something great.
01/08/2013 04:57 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
We could easily RP as the Kernelsprites.

You know... that could work... Given that none of the kids know what the hell is going on at first, we could explain as we go... I would personally much rather play Jack Noir...
Derse politics FTW!!!