Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
Dude, wtf are you talking about? You said this in the Weapon-Shop, and now here? What the hell, you're the spammer.

And plus, this is the place where people who have the intelligence to create an external image of themselves and have fun creating large, interesting stories and such.

If you don't like it, get the hell out of joe-rays.
01/13/2013 05:03 PMPosted by LausDeo
I wish you 4-5 mouthbreathers would stop spamming this stuff. Exchange emails if you want to pretend to be fictional characters with one another.
And I wish you'd stop spamming that.
By the way... Number one way to ignore a troll is guess what? Ignore it... This weekly tip of the day is mostly for Mecha.
LausDeo: "If you don't like this then get off of Joey-Rays and go do something else." I now begin ignoring the troll.
Though funny thing is he isnt trying to troll hes just THAT lazy. Dude if you cant spare another second than you should not be playing SC or going on the forums, grow a pair and stop !@#$%ing

END OF STORY (Unless he does it more)
Though funny thing is he isnt trying to troll hes just THAT lazy. Dude if you cant spare another second than you should not be playing SC or going on the forums, grow a pair and stop !@#$%ing

END OF STORY (Unless he does it more)

Mecha, one more rant like this, I'll report YOU. This isn't helping, it's hurting, and that's not what we need.
Jester said, "I am immune to bullsh!tery"

It's not bullsh!tery. Technically my realm was.... nonexistent for the past few forevers.
Sorry, it just stinks that the same 4-5 nerds can spam these "lets pretend to be fictional characters" threads to the point that they dominate the popular topics list. It does affect me because it makes it harder to find the topics where people are actually discussing the reason these forums exist in the first place (SC2).

I edited out the mouthbreather part.
Take it to Blizzard to fix their popular topics list.
You changed your port Smylez... looks weird for now but it will be "broken in" later
Dude, wtf are you talking about? You said this in the Weapon-Shop, and now here? What the hell, you're the spammer.

And plus, this is the place where people who have the intelligence to create an external image of themselves and have fun creating large, interesting stories and such.

If you don't like it, get the hell out of joe-rays.

Yeah, I posted in both threads because I thought it was 2 different groups of people at first. Then I realized that the same hand full of people are perpetuating both threads. Makes the problem even worse imo.
Complain in General Discussion like the other 23 threads that were made. Maybe this time, it'll get you somewhere?
Isn't it strange that Blizzard allows this place to exist? After all, it serves no useful purpose like the General Discussion, which provides them with 'serious' threads to ignore and player suggested changes to not implement.

01/13/2013 05:40 PMPosted by LausDeo
the same hand full of people are perpetuating both threads

*GASP*

Egads, it's a conspiracy! They're using a forum provided by Blizzard in the way Blizzard suggests! And they can spell, capitalize, and punctuate! Wouldn't it be terrible if that spread to the other forums?

Dude, if you want to complain go dig up an old Gen Discussion whine thread like Fylz suggested. We don't need spam here.
Jester:
"Xer, my bull!@#$ detector just went off. You really need to replace that habit. I suggest knitting!" I laugh, and go back to drinking. I then add "Oh, and a copy of all the technology has been taken by Aurora when it got into your dimension. It has been returned, but not before reverse-engineered and massively improved. Now? The stuff that I reverse-engineered has been moved somewhere where no-one will ever find it, save for those I tell."
Isn't "pretending to be fictional characters" also known as playing a game? Just like playing Starcraft? I really don't see the difference. It's like... playing a co-op version of the Campaign, except with a lot more mission branches. After all, the entire Campaign is essentially you pretending to be Jim Raynor.
For some of us, it is a therapeutic activity, venting unnecessary emotions or feelings through our characters and our imaginations.
For others, it is a way to relax and unwind, not having to deal with stresses of the day, or to get them thinking, in a way that really only comes from anticipating what will happen next.
I, think of it as training myself as a possible future author that now, writing stories with my fellow users, is an amazing, and unique basis for understanding how to grip different groups of readers and keep them reading.

Also, I do take offense to your usage of the word 'Nerd'. I try to describe myself as a simple, yet intelligent person. I try to be nice and fair to people, whom I feel deserve it, and those whom prove otherwise, they lose a valuable friend. People are precious as a resource, in all regards physically, but there is a point to be made when you feel that you can be surrounded by people you trust and look forward to talking to every day.

To all of you people here on JoeyRays- I'm honestly very glad I met all of you, and even in a small way, you have all contributed to whom I am today, whether it be a lesson learned, trust forged, or even simply good memories of a challenging opponent or someone I can have a nice, intelligent conversation with, I'm glad I'm part of this community, and I'm glad you're all part of it too.
I raise my glass to SB's speech. "Here, here!" Finishing my drink, I stand up and take the stand, nodding to SB and shaking his hand. "I agree whole heartedly. You guys are my friends and are so much kinder to me and each other than I've ever seen my real life friends be. Whenever I get on, it isn't simply because I only enjoy roleplaying, it's because I enjoy socializing with all of you, and seeing your take on a post or even life itself. You have become a part of my extended family and when I see that someone hasn't posted in awhile, I frown a little because one of my friends could be hurt, or sad, or even dead. You're so close to me that I'd gladly, and literally, take a bullet for all of you."
I do the same as Zarkun.
I walk over to the @sshole and b!tch slap him so powerfully he lands in an alternate dimension. "I agree with UBD and hope this guy stops complaining about those who are intelligent and like to be creative. And Owlfeather's is quite correct. It's like writing a movie, a book, the plot of a game, or anything of such."