Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
I would say Colossi have the best dance, followed by Marauder and Overlord.
I pop my neck, finally back in control of my own body. I test the muscles in my arms, and nod to myself before punting smylez into a pool of Lava. With that out of the way, I turn to Xer.
In the unenterable Dimension X, so none of you can affect me. Also, my house was a decoy so you would think that I was there.

Yet you have not acknowledged that my suit deflects all parasites thrown by everyone except for SlnderBurrito. Also, my suit was forged in a dimension where Everyone here was a major threat, and The Changeling was a minor threat.

"I don't forget, at least, not as much as some of my fellow students do. Both of these posts were made by you, in the bar, part 16. And now, I have something I need to do." Before Xer could blink, I was right behind him, my hands reaching out to his head. With one deft move, I snap his neck, and go back to my seat. I chuckle, and say
"Always wanted to punt smylez into a pool of lava." I then turn to KO.
"The Marauder has too many dance animations. They need to give a better one to the Ghost. And while they are at it, they can give the Ultralisk a better one as well."
@Jester: ... those topics were dropped ...

Glad to see you back on the forums.... The unenterable Dimension X, is an entirely different matter. It is technically not my dimension/realm because no single thing in this universe can control it! Not even the native denizens! Or anything else for that matter!
01/15/2013 01:48 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I don't like the Ghost Dance at all.

WHATAT!?!

The Ghost and marauder are the best! The Ovie will make for excellent trolling too!
"Who thinks I should do the same to xer as I did to Mecha?"
"Everything can be controlled it just takes the right person or thing to do so. Go ahead SF and If you wish to see him desintegrate feel free to throw him in the XB-540." I say smiling evilly and taking a large gulp of my drink.
You gotta love my respawn tech..... Oh well, back to pain
@Jester: ... those topics were dropped ...

Glad to see you back on the forums.... The unenterable Dimension X, is an entirely different matter. It is technically not my dimension/realm because no single thing in this universe can control it! Not even the native denizens! Or anything else for that matter!

"You know, you did say that it was pretty much your realm. I sense more bull!@#$, and another snapped neck might be in order. As for the other topic, we never officially dropped it, only you did. And you still posted it either way, therefore, you dug your own hole."
"Xer, join an RP, I don't believe you are any. And now..." A loud beep went off and xer ceases to exist in my mind.
*Across the street from the bar, everyone could see Molotov Cocktails and Tommy Gun fire lighting up the streets. Everything was going into the old Fantasy News Network. I was going to take it over soon... And everyone that was participating were part of my Character List.*
01/15/2013 06:27 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Xer, join an RP

Urge to Self promote...

Resisted ;)
*Eying Markus's Deli so deliciously, I wanted to burn that to the ground and steal that plot of land as well*
CR, there are plenty of abandoned stores around here. Not necessary to steal Mark's.
Aw man! That killed the mood...Oh well, I'm still taking over the old abandoned News Station that was starting to fall apart.
*throws CR like a missile, just waiting to see what his ordinance is*
I believe... we should all stage a contest to see what comes out when we are turned into missiles? Who agrees? Disagrees? C:
*Putting on a sports helmet, my body was shaped like a missile.*
Fire away boss!
I shake my head. "I'll kindly decline."
*Hurls CR like a football into the sunset*
Forget missiles.

Smart crowbars are the future.
*points for whoever knows what that is, since Google DOES NOT.