Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
I was only kidding. However, if you want to understand the lore behind mine, you'll need to have watched Aliens.
Actually. I had the idea first, what the hell are you guys talking about? :I
I never claimed to have the overall idea first, just the execution idea.
Umm, 1 Reaper is full, 2 I can't get on the chats, and 3 there's a party tomorrow, so I'm screwed for posting things. |D
Goddammit, I always forget about you, HBRB.

And I thought he was doing a similar demonic theme like mine is at first.
No one can get on the chats, I've been trying since I got home. And KO is in charge of Reaper.
"Everyone can't get into the chatroom."
01/19/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Zarkun
you'll need to have watched Aliens.

Watched it, loved it, can already tell I am going to love the RP :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell dayum.
That sucks for all of us. I sent KO a note on DA, so hopefully he incorporates Laura into the character list in the next thread.
Also...
GOD DAMN IT'S WINDY! >.>
It's just flat out cold here. My father in law's dog's pee froze to his !@#$% while Jen and I were visiting friends. I laughed when they told me.
I laughed just imagining that xD

Not that I imagine... Dog !@#$s but... You know what I mean.
"Right?!?!? Holy !@#$."
...I'm just imagining what happened when it took a dump...
"HUMAN. HUMAN. I HAVE ANOTHER TAIL UNDER MY TAIL! IT'S WONDERFUL BUT IT DOESN'T WAG LIKE MY TAIL! HUMAN, IS THIS NORMAL!?"
The sounds of the Lolcopter are heard in the distance.
"Interesting. It must've been quite cold if a stream of urine was frozen. Urine is warm and moving liquid is kind of hard to freeze. Also, I haven't seen Aliens, but I can do enough research about them to understand what is needed."
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8397167/Community-Submitted_Dances_Coming_in_Heart_of_the_Swarm-1_14_2013

Those are the winning dances in that bit. The Gangnam style ones are funny, as is the ghost.
ShadowFury, you are needed in Outbreak: Horde of Zerg in front of us. You have heavy stuff and.... just read my last 5 posts.
"Has anyone gotten onto the chat?"
It's loading for me, but not actually letting me on.

Edit-Now not even the actual DA homepage will load.
"I just realized. This is a bar. With a town inside it, including another bar (Zanon's)...

How the f*ck does that work?"