Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
........................ Everyone else uses normal LAME weapons.
Er... Zarkun said part of his reason was your intense childish acts of cat based weaponry. In a real fight... What would win? A gun that shoots a bullet, or a gun that shoots a cat?

So a Gauss Rifle that can shoot Spikes at Supersonic speeds is Lame? ......

Or we could just use Waterguns to repel any major Cat Invasion... Funny thing... It will only work on cats.
*Sets up a dual between to robots one with one of Mecha's cat rifles and one with a normal gun. The bullet from the normal gun kills the cat and the other robot.* "Need I do more?"

Also a plasma rifle is lame? a rifle that shoots psionic weapons? A sword that can channel and amplify psionic abilities? ... if the answer to any/all of those was Yes then ..... I don't know what to do with you.
Morph... I just realized this, but everything that Mecha is doing that involves his "Cats"... Is Animal Abuse.
01/12/2013 07:47 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
everything that Mecha is doing that involves his "Cats"... Is Animal Abuse.

"Yep."
normal THOUGHT OUT weapons.

I fixed that for you. Seriously Mecha, smylez was kidding the one time he did that. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to think long and hard on how to create weapons and such. You have no idea how long it took us to make what we have.
Ehhh I came here to RP notthink up of weapons to screw around with in OOC posts.
01/12/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Zarkun
Seriously Mecha, smylez was kidding the one time he did that.

QFT

"I did what to...her? Him? It? What exactly is mecha suppose to be?"
01/13/2013 06:49 AMPosted by smylez
Seriously Mecha, smylez was kidding the one time he did that.

QFT

"I did what to...her? Him? It? What exactly is mecha suppose to be?"
A Crazy Old Cat Lady Zergling of course my dear Hybrid Doctor who dearly wants our Liver and Kidneys.
"The what?"
01/13/2013 06:54 AMPosted by smylez
"The what?"

01/13/2013 06:50 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
A Crazy Old Cat Lady Zergling
Yep... Sounds exactly how it sounds. :\
"I meant the last part of your sentence but yea, that too. I am human in the flesh. What gives you the idea that I am a hybrid?"
Because Hybrids are genetically superior in this universe?
ummm your portrait

EDIT: LOLOLOL CR yo gave me the image of a little granny zergling with snow white hair in a bun, big glasses, a ton of cats, and a house with no air conditioning. In real life the only pet I have is a 4 pound dog
"Fascinating. The inhabitants of these parts show profound cognitive dissonance. I am clearly a human, yet they see me as a hybrid. I don't know whether I am amused or scared," I mutter to myself.
I will now retire my kitten cannon and other cat based weaponry. I have teleported it to a secret spot in The Sacred Litter Box. My realms are still my realms and I am still ruler of da cats. Any who venture their WILL DIE. Cat based weaponry will not be used again unless another invasion of trolls comes. Other than that it WILL never come out and dont you dare bring it out.

This will probably be the last time ill say this but KITTENS!!!!!!

ZARKUN YOU SWITHED BAC TO THE MEDIVAC YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/13/2013 07:24 AMPosted by MechaGhidrah
ZARKUN YOU SWITHED BAC TO THE MEDIVAC YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a bit slow on teh uptake there ....
Fantasy's new alias is Heaven.
My pet shop has reopened
Mecha you do realise that I am already selling the zerg at my warbeast store right?