Out of the Frying Pan...

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
sigh ... gona repost my IC .... and Hourglass you did the wrong symbol for In Character *Facepalm*

????
I'm going to wait to introduce my other char if others are going to respond to you, Zarkun.
EDIT: or not . . .
Yes, zarkun, someone can.
there are plenty of supplies where i am.
OOC: Suddenly, i hear a sound. i scramble through my backpack for the radio i found and say into it: Hello? anyone there?

OOC: Out Of Character IC: In Character *Facepalm*
That was you responding to bryan? I thought you were responding to Zarkun! Just respond to zarkun, it's too late.
oh, right.
Hourglass.... It's much, much more convenient for them to hang out at the Ship for awhile longer. Plus... He doesn't know you and when you say fully armed, he might believe he's walking into an ambush.

IC: Laura's voice was shallow and hoarse. Lungs breathing in deeply.
01/17/2013 02:53 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
That was you responding to bryan? I thought you were responding to Zarkun! Just respond to zarkun, it's too late.

I'm responding to anyone who is talking on the radio.
so i was talking to both of you.
walking into an ambush.

Or i'm trying to scare off hostiles . . .
So ... no reaction to my IC?

I'm talking to anyone using the radio, here's your chance.
So ... no reaction to my IC?

I look at Markus. "Especially need some DM assistance on that one."
"The girl appears to be in a dangerous state. I suggest we find somewhere... drier. The moisture here may be aggravating her condition. We will also need to secure a food supply, and some means of signalling for help."
Not seeing anyone approaching, i send up another flare.
knarled, notice the flare.
Not seeing anyone approaching, i send up another flare.
knarled, notice the flare.
Kinda hard when in a room that's enclosed with no windows....
{I've got some gear to retrieve first. Then I'll see if I can find you.}
I am inside the ship, it would be difficult unless there is a window nearby.

SO, unless Markus objects:

IC: I notice a flash of light. Looking out a viewport, a see a flare streaking into the sky and note its position. "There are others, outside. They are signalling..."

I stop suddenly as I feel a warm sensation against my chest. I glance down and put my hand to my ribs. I smile as I feel a solid object. Excellent.
EDIT: irrelevant
01/17/2013 02:55 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I look at Markus. "Especially need some DM assistance on that one."


You didn't need me on that one. That was a minor misunderstanding -_-

TGH, Knarled is in the ship, you are not. Just wait for Zarkun to respond.

IC:

"Alright, alright Mordin, I get it." Scott said impatiently, checking the girls vitals. "You okay?" He asked as endearingly as he could muster.

01/17/2013 03:00 PMPosted by KnarledOne
SO, unless Markus objects:


I object, lol. I'm sorry but there is no way you would see the flare. We are in the middle of a titanic class ship.

THG, just talk with Zarkun.
You are going to run out of flares pretty fast Hourglass. also your char should not be fully armed with out some RPing as to how you got the weapons again. Markus I had this in there ok yeah there was some editing to it but meh:
(Does he find any operational computers on his route to the bridge?)


IC: I keep walking so far there were no working computer terminals. Hell I wonder if the core was damaged. I think as I near the bridge and head for one of the external hatches. (the signal from Hourglasses char) I ignore the semi-crazy sounding person.
IC: "native..... wait is that who i am..... or am i a member of this ship..... i don't know dammit!!!" i scream before punching the wall with my armored fist. "that doesn't matter. the only thing i know about myself.... is that my name is Dante Jack"
You are going to run out of flares pretty fast Hourglass. also your char should not be fully armed with out some RPing as to how you got the weapons again.

IC: I keep walking so far there were no working computer terminals. Hell I wonder if the core was damaged. I think as I near the bridge and head for one of the external hatches. (the signal from Hourglasses char) I ignore the semi-crazy sounding person.

read the post where i found them in the structure.
On the roof . . .
Kinda hard to see a flare when you aren't in a roof and Knarled had DMed a viewport.... *facepalm*

IC: Laura was still too delusional to talk... Everything was hazy and foggy to her.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum