Zerg vs terran builds HELP!

Zerg Discussion
Im having trouble vs terran not sure whats the best build please help :P
I've been having success with a modified Roach Rush.

13 pool
12 gas
16 Queen/Roach Warren
18 Overlord 2x
Crank out Roaches as soon as the Warren pops until you're 34/34 (which is after your first round of Larvae complete)

With this, I have 8 Roaches by ~5:15. Follow up with a second queen, a couple more Roaches in case of a Hellion runby (or as reinforcements if the attack is going well) or Ling speed depending on what you see on scout, and expand behind it. Pay attention to your Roaches though, because if you don't make sure you do some good damage by keeping them alive, you will be pretty behind.
If you want to follow DirtyD's roach rush you're better off going all-in. Keep building roaches and over run him.
I find macro is the easier route. Try to win at Broodlord tech.
yeah i always macro but terran has a very good timing vs broodlords around 14-15 minutes with 2-2 that always hurts me so bad and aswell as early game around 6-9 minutes while geting the 3rd they have a nice push but no matter what it hurts my eco
i don't have a build order for terran :/ just 4 queen opener
I always go 15 hatch--> 15 pool -->17 gas. As long as you see that hes not going for a 2 rax cheese thing you will be fine. If he puts down a second fairly early then build a third. At this point keep your upgrades up with roach ling infestor and you have the win.
01/15/2013 12:53 PMPosted by OprahFTWfrey
yeah i always macro but terran has a very good timing vs broodlords around 14-15 minutes with 2-2 that always hurts me so bad and aswell as early game around 6-9 minutes while geting the 3rd they have a nice push but no matter what it hurts my eco

What compositions are you usually seeing that are getting you? MMM? Mech? Drops? If you're going BLs and you're getting hit with Stim, I like mixing in Banes with whatever gas I can scrap up. If it's Vikings, have a couple extra Queens come with your force for additional AA and Transfusion. Engage on Creep wherever possible.
well mech i can handle just roach fester easy but bio with 2-2 but the main thing im looking for is a Build order that i can go off of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhPXstOyrYg

Having a huge amount of success with this build style on my SEA account, highly recommend!
Best way to handle any terran build - Not Playing, Jking
9 OL
15 hatch
15 pool
17 OL
17 Queens
25 OL
2 more queens!
5:00 Gas
100 gas - speed
150 gas - 2 Evo
250 gas - +1 melee/carapace
100 gas lair + 5th queen
630ish 3rd hatch
50 gas - baneling nest
Arrange the evo chambers/bane nest to make an almost wall off that a queen can hold in to deny hellion runbys
Lair finishes, infestation pit, macro hatch
Get all dem baneling/fungal/+2+2 ups
Ling/Bling/infestor midgame to defend aggression/drops and deny terran 4th (hopefully 3rd)
4th between 10-11 min around when hive starts
Spire with hive so it will finish when hive is morphed
When hive finishes build ultralisk cavern or greater spire depending on scouting info, (95% of the time greater spire). Build the other when the first finishes for tech swaps
Infest/broodlord/corruptor lategame, transititon to ultra/infestor/zergling/baneling when he spams vikings all over the map.

GG GG GG
I usually go with the standard 15 hatch > 14 pool. Then scout to see what to go with. Usually if its bio I go ling/bling/muta to hold off and harass, then eventually gain map control while spreading creep and tech up to either ultras or BL. Mech I tend to go roach to fend off and a few lings to harass while teching up to, again, either ultras or BL(although i've heard ultras could be bad for mech). Only thing that really changes for me is the beginning units I use.