Koro's Weapon Shop

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 8 9 10 24 Next
I land in an older Mozan shuttle and walk into the main area. "Hey Korozain. I wanted to let you know to watch out for my orbital shipyards and drydocks. Oh and I need some more turbo lasers and shield generators."
"Yes I can, and yes I do.

And I'll get them ready, be more specific than "some" please."
Do you sell pulse rifles?
(A pulse rifle is a half life 2 weapon that shoots balls of energy at extremely high speeds that bounce around the room and incinerate things. it also has a machine gun and can only carry 3 energy balls and 90 bullets at a time.) picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1440&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbnid=nObrGINxh15y0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.pressfire.no/gb/Half-Life%2B2/1539&docid=ll3aMzDq50eawM&imgurl=http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/10391/637810-hl2_0026_super.jpg&w=600&h=429&ei=vQHzUKGHFYaG0QH6-IDYCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=639&vpy=290&dur=98&hovh=190&hovw=266&tx=168&ty=134&sig=109538224090482785635&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:115
"I know what it is, (XD) and I have it. 500 Credits, brother."
"200 Star Wars ISD turbo laser batteries, 5 SW ISD shield generators and 100 SW torpedo launchers please. All delivered to my orbital ship yard." I turn to Zarkun. "And why didn't you come to me to get your ship retrofitted?"
"It's really just a few more weapons added, and this is the weapons dealer."
I shrug. "True but I have staff specifically trained to retrofit all kinds of craft. Also the Eclipse will be complete once I get this shipment from Korozain."
I nod. "Good to hear, but the Athena-Class is a bit...unheard of..."
"Heh I bet my techs could figure it out pretty easily but whatever." I wave a hand in front of Korozains face. "Hello is anyone in there?"
"I have a few things to take care of, hold on... You aren't a weapons guy, I got it. Morph, I have some guys sending you the shipment of the lasers and generators now. Hourglass, pay me and you got this baby *I bring up the gun with 5 mags and balls* and Zarkun, get that thing close and I'll help ya out."
{Bring her in closer.} The Unending Death moves in closer and stops. I point to it. "That close enough?"
*Activate Admiral of the entire Aquila Special Forces Fleet*
"Okay... You know what? Just google how much the cost it will take for the entire fire power of the Exterimantus. Or whatever it's called."
"Thanks Koro and just because you are a weapons guy doesn't mean you know how to retrofit a star ship." {Uncloak the primary shipyard now, a delivery is on its way shortly.} A massive ring like station drops into our temporal phase and uncloaks.
"Yes it is and Morph, he came to me so let me handle it. I don't come into your store and steal your customers."
"Yeah and I was just asking earlier." I drop the subject and start browsing your inventory.
"Hem... I believe me and you were speaking business?"
"Ah, yes Admiral. I was busy, my apologies. Now what was it you needed of me?" I say in a formal tone.
I smile. "I want the entire firepower of the Exterminatus Fleet. The Warhammer 40k Universe just in case you haven't guessed."
"I hope you know... Thats going to be 40k..." I keep a straight face through my pun.
I smile once more. "It's funny because it's true!" Laughing.