Humanities Best, Part 2

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
I grunt as I stagger back into the hall and glare towards the Elite Saffrillion. I shake my head to clear my rage as right now was not the time for it as so many here has stated. "I will be your end xeno...." I mutter quietly as I poise myself in a defensive stance.
The blade, sort of awkward for me to hold judging that I was more used to knives, cuts into his torso, not killing him, but stunning and injuring him. I take the opportunity, and withdraw the blade, before stabbing it directly through his neck, spraying blood all over the place, including my armor. I withdraw the blade, satisfied, and charge towards another Paulusus, who I cut down as it tries to flee.
OOC:
How the hell is that Juvalin still alive after I slammed one of their own knives hilt deap into the thing's neck?!? Or was that just it's death throws?

IC:
I wince slightly at the spike of pain in my wounded leg, quickly shrugging it off as I begin ripping through the Paululuses with my sword. As I dispatch the last of them, I quickly look around, trying to get my bearings amid the chaos.
Head removal or complete obliteration of both hearts are the only way to kill a Juvalin Berserker.

IC: The Ship Lord laughs. "You think so, human? Because of your berserker rage? I will enjoy removing your head as a trophy when you die." He thrusts with his energy claw, aiming for the arm as to disarm Jarlburg.

The Berserker charges forward, noting the way Eric favors his leg and breaks it before flinging him back towards the door. Even as he turns, Copperfield's twin knives find their way into it's skull and he uses the lost Gargan combat knife in it's throat to take off the head. "Medic, check my squad member!"
"Even though it would be extremely painful to have your neck stabbed into, causing you to probably panic and not fight, you would likely still be able to fight at full strength for a few seconds. Also, for Berserkers, it would just increase their strength from the pain, and the fact that Berserkers have special traits, they won't die from a stab or cut to anywhere unless it puts both hearts out of commission or destroys their tiny brain."

I watch and smile as I see Eric smash into the Paululus group and duck behind cover and reach to reload my SMG, but finding that I was out of rounds I throw the SMG away and start firing at enemies with the XM39, aiming for the head.
Suddenly remembering my job was less combat oriented, I rush over to Eric, checking out his leg first and foremost.

"It's broken," I then check his head, "Quick, what's your name?" I ask with a sense of urgency.
IC:
I growl in pain as I slide across the floor. Bringing myself to one knee, I empty the clip of one of my magnums into a trio of Paululuses that got too close;
"Eric.. why?"
I ask as I reload, looking for more targets.
"Good. What combat do you specialize in?" I ask, looking around his head, noticing slight bleeding but not much else.
IC:
I see a couple of open shots, but I don't take them, as to not draw any attention;
"CQB, plus my skills with antiquated tech."
I say, tapping my bow.
"My rage is a tool that I use as I see fit xeno. I intend to be your demise for a reason aside from that." I say as I twist to dodge his attack and swing my newly acquired blade to try to disarm him and go to draw my combat knife with my free hand.
A Banshee round screams out, hitting Stephany through the shoulder. Another follows, hitting her in the mid gut(Think below lungs and above internal organs), nothing fatal, but still painful. Spotting the Feralin responsible, I pull out my knife and throw it into it's head, keeping the Saffrillion back with my other hand. "F*ck, get those two out of here!" The Muskateer squad, who had been watching the fight between Jarlburg and the Ship Lord rushed in.

The Ship Lord grabs the weapon arm with his free arm and snaps it, then throws Jarlburg down the hall, following.
I growl an inaudible curse at the Saffrillion as I pick myself up in the hall. I cringe as I try to move my dominate arm only to find that it was broken. I pick up the blade with my uninjured arm and face the Ship lord. I was starting to feel my rage getting stronger but it still wasn't time yet to use it just a little bit more.
"Is that all you have xeno? I've fought tougher children than you." I comment as I repoise myself in a defensive/offensive stance.
IC:
As the other Gladiators move in to pull us out, I spot an opening to the Ship Lord;
...Roslin said he could catch my arrows...
Without further ado, I whip out my bow, a single manual detonation explosive arrow loaded. I pull back and send the arrow safely through the crowd straight to the Ship Lord...

OOC:
Sorry, couldn't resist.
The bullets each pierce, go through, and are stopped by the wall. Blood starts to spurt out, not a whole lot, but enough to make me worried. My body goes numb as adrenaline starts to take over, but the pain is excruciating. I collapse on top of Eric, before taking my left, unnatural arm, and hold it over my gut, before finally passing out.
The Ship Lord caught sight of it and it's head and chuckled in spite of himself. Instead of catching it, he simply leans back, letting the arrow miss and hit a Paululus take it in the back of the head before returning his attention to the wounded Jarlburg.
IC:
I sigh and blow the arrow up anyway, storing my bow as my fellow Gladiators move in to pull us out.

01/27/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Dacder
The bullets each pierce, go through, and are stopped by the wall. Blood starts to spurt out, not a whole lot, but enough to make me worried. My body goes numb as adrenaline starts to take over, but the pain is excruciating. I collapse on top of Eric, before taking my left, unnatural arm, and hold it over my gut, before finally passing out.

I curse and quickly cast my mind back to med basic. I quickly grab her med kit, pulling out some heavy gauze to stop the bleeding;
...it'll have to do until an actual medic can take a look...

OOC:
Sigh, oh well. I doubt it would have done much anyway, given his shields and armor.
No reaction to the bleeding medic falling on you War? That's cold...
OOC:
...And one edit in place...

...I feel really bad now...

:(