Out of the Frying Pan II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
"There's some guy named Blaze wandering the ship, but...I don't know what he is. I know the crew is all Terran."
can i haz a recap?
Just know you're where you left off. Very little movement.
OOC: ok and Zark you still haven't posted the char outline for psionics yet :/
It's proving trickier than anticipated. Be patient.
OOC: kk no rush. send me the problems you're facing i may be able to help you
All I really need to know is who is in the medbay.
Bryant, Laura, Eric the security guard and I think that's it right now.
Thank you, Zarkun.

IC: I look around, remaining calm. Best to be calm while that option is available. Inevitably, the survivors will turn to violence, and then my duties will become interesting.
01/23/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Zarkun
"There's some guy named Blaze wandering the ship, but...I don't know what he is. I know the crew is all Terran."

"We've met" I say.
"You get any indication of his species?"
I flip the switch back to the off position and wait a moment as the generator cycles down. Once it finishes cycling I proceed with replacing the damaged conduit.
"Probably just a psionic Terran, but I admit teal eyes are a bit odd ..."
"Not that uncommon given the traits Psionics exhibit. In fact, teal is a rather calm color compared to some others I've seen."
Blaze finds his way up a stair case and manages to reach the bridge. Knocking on the door to the bridge he waits for it to open.

"Now, a word from our sponsors, OOC. Unusually coloured eyes are common among Psionics, and some colours seem relatively calm, but it all depends on how the eyes are used."
01/23/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Not that uncommon given the traits Psionics exhibit. In fact, teal is a rather calm color compared to some others I've seen."

"You mean like red?" I say, my eyes glowing a bright crimson.
OOC: I am aware of this. Just role-playing, ok?
"One of the more extreme, but I have a feeling it has to do with your...condition, as a gestalt. However, I'll never know because I don't know what you were like before that." I check on Actum's progress. "We just about ready to head back to Scott?"
"We could figure out by guessing. How many people have left the ship? Of course there is the possibility that I am a native or didn't come from this shop, but ... My memory only goes back to sometime after you landed."
01/23/2013 07:45 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I flip the switch back to the off position and wait a moment as the generator cycles down. Once it finishes cycling I proceed with replacing the damaged conduit.

You finish the repair job with little to no trouble thanks to your exceptional experience with tech.

Blaze finds his way up a stair case and manages to reach the bridge. Knocking on the door to the bridge he waits for it to open.

"Now, a word from our sponsors, OOC. Unusually coloured eyes are common among Psionics, and some colours seem relatively calm, but it all depends on how the eyes are used."

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful you are specifying OOC and IC at all, but is it too much to ask for you to just simply label it IC: and OOC:? It's a million times easier even for you!

01/23/2013 09:49 PMPosted by TheGman
OOC: I am aware of this. Just role-playing, ok?

He knows too, you're doing great! I'm so proud *Tears well up in eyes*
"B-b-b-but it somewhat more creative and fun than just going OOC and IC..."