Out of the Frying Pan II

Joeyray's Bar
Post Limit:
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
Okay, does the majority want Zerg now?
01/20/2013 04:04 PMPosted by TheGman
Okay, does the majority want Zerg now?
I know of four people (me included) will say no... No Zerg whatsoever. Nada... And they would destroy everything pretty quickly... I doubt we have infinite ammo and numbers to hold back forever and ever until we get off this rock.
Hmmmmmm . . . At this rate we will have that by, oh, thread 3? 4?
OOC:
No zerg invasion. Period, end of sentence.
Oh, all right. Protoss invasion?
OOC:
No, the biggest threat that we face is our fellow survivors and whatever hostile locals there are. Anything more than than would wipe us out almost immediately. This is a survival RP not a last stand.
Just s.t.f.u. or I'll KOS you.
What exactly did I miss in the last 3 pages? I was in the med-bay looking at some logs and I doth be lost.
OOC:
Beats the hell out of me. Probably just the unpleasant history between CR and darkra's char's.
i groan but refuse to go out "you're not leaving me with him in my head... not in a million years"
Ah, well Markus, can you please DM what I find in the logs?
IC:
I shake my head and look at the stun gun in disgust;
"Sh!tty piece of crap..."
I answered you when you asked, last thread. Let me see if I can dig it up.
I am standing in the corner of the room at the desk. Typing quickly and ignoring anything that may or may not be happening around me.

Oh, sorry Mark. This moves so fast I didnt see it.
You recover information regarding a security breach and lock down level 3/4 All three med-bays and Infirmaries were assigned to prepare for high injured rates. More information is available for higher clearance officers.

Found it :)
"Well sh!t... Hey, friend? I found something." I say turning back to where I think my friend is.
"simply put. your stun gun's fine, but like i said, you won't like what happens when Jack is here"
Was kidding about the toss, damnit
OOC:
@Koro:
Are our char's still in the same room?

IC:
01/20/2013 04:28 PMPosted by darkra
"simply put. your stun gun's fine, but like i said, you won't like what happens when Jack is here"

"Great, alter egos... sooo much fun.."
I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.
"ok wise guy toss me the rope"